Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

3 Month Break

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Bluntbiscuit, Dec 13, 2011.

1. What is getting high gona be like after a 3 month break?

2. not as awesome like in the 1st time, but you'll definetaly enjoy it more than you do it now.

3. lol that's so general though, some people can take a week off and enjoy it more.. 3 months is gonna take him down to day one status again.Obviously nothing will be like the first time you got high, it was the first time you got high...

"You Iz gon' get stoned ass sheeettt son"

4. I'm in the same boat. I've been abroad since september, and have stayed away from the ganj on purpose so I would get hella stoned when I get back stateside.

5. When I came back to the states I quit smoking for about 3 months. Won't be as good as the first time, but you'll be fucked out of your gourd :hippie:

Come to think of it, I kinda liked not being stoned all the time. I could actually get shit done without getting distracted lol :smoke:

6. Yeah, that's why I stayed away from it while I was abroad, I wanted to get used to not needing it, cuz my grades were suffering at college. hopefully when I get back I won't go back to smoking like three times a day again

7. Well im just trying to like "reset" myself lol. I want weed to be almost like something ive never done before.

8. It will be just like your first time smoking. IDK wtf these other guys are talking about lol.:smoke: Enjoy Im on a month tbreak.The last one I took was only 3 weeks and I was BLOWN just like my first time. Im a HEAVY smoker if that helps any, like an oz every 2 weeks.

You'll be more than "reset" after 3 months

9. As long as you just manage some self control you should be fine..I feel like the more that it's in your system the more you need to keep a steady times per day, or feel a need to. I guess it gets habit forming to, if you just start at once a day and don't break that, you won't have that type of craving to do it 3x a day.

Vaporbong ftwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

10. I'd say it will be fucking amazing!!

11. I've taken about a 2 month break. Felt really good really quick. Probably not the highest I've been, but it was definitely not worth the wait. When one isn't doing the job, lighttwoup. TBs are overrated, but if you're short on cash or looking for a job, that's another story.