Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

3 month break over!

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by tokintilchokin, Dec 29, 2002.

1. 3 months. On some bullshit. No bud. No grasscity because I knew it would just bum me out. But i'm back now and smoking as much as ever. Thought i'd share the good news.

finally

2. this is good news! lol..
    how come you had to take the break?

3. hey..... welcome back! :D

4. Hey man, glad to see you. :D

Who are you???

5. Welcome back to the City!!! I hope you toke til you choke, dude!!! ;)

Have fun!

6. drug tests. like i said, bullshit. lol. but i also have some bad news. i was smoking a bowl with a friend and he knocked my pipe out of my hand, shattering it on the ground. and then i lost my cell phone the next day. shit's not going my way right now. :(

7. it always seems to happen all at the same time too...but at least you *can smoke now! i think that should make up for a lot. sry to hear about the bowl. :/