Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

3 minute pot brownies

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by womanizer, Feb 20, 2009.

1. What about the high? Did you feel anything?

2. lol its been only 5 minutes that i finished the thing. 30 since i started eating it.
    but yes, i am starting to get high. unexpected, but the "time to smoke a bowl" light was going off half an hour ago and now im content. gonna smoke anyway though :D
    ill let yall know if its bomb in an hour.

3. I have made scrambled eggs like this before and it only takes like a minute and a half for one eggs to cook this way. I am interested if this works, I have a microwave in my room so I am minuters a way from brewing this up myself.

4. How'd it turn out?

5. it took forever to kick in because there is so much cake to digest. and yes cake. has the consistency and texture of cake. but like i said its a lot to eat, this recipe makes two servings.
    but yeah im starting to get a heavy body high.

6. #26 GrandaddyPurps, Feb 21, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 21, 2009
    sweet

happy to see it worked

yea yesterday when I made my weed cookies.... haha I only had alittle weed and I had to eat 5 very big cookies... made me very full

beamish how much nug did you put in?

7. only about a .3-.4g nug of some strawberry skunk. did the trick though, i was passing out from being so high about an hour after my last post.. kinda sucked cause i wasted the high by sleeping but oh well. so this recipe does work.
    funny side note, all my farts smelled like SKUNK last night.

8. mix the stuff in a bowl and before you put it in the mug, add a spoon of treacle or golden syrup yum :)

9. So half a gram for that recipe would be good? Or did you say halfen the ingredients?

10. Excited. I is it

11. Hmm, i think I may try this.

12. Microwave = Non-smelly house right?

13. #33 conciousness, Feb 23, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 23, 2009
    Complete lol@3.5grams per one brownie.
    Dont mean to come off as a dick or anything.
    Awesome idea if it doesnt taste like absolute shit.

14. Why lol at the 3.5?

15. I did this, just without the weed. It was okay, pretty dry cake though, and it does make up alot of it.

16. Idk, just seems like it would be way too much for one brownie, which he said was two servings. an 8ths a lot of weed to be ingesting all in one or two sittings.

Most edibles ive had only took like a .5g to get me quite high.

17. has anyone else tried this?

18. #38 oldskoolgrower, Feb 23, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 23, 2009
    That's no brownie...that's a firecracker in disguise. Nasty, nasty nasty.

Please...take the time to make cannabutter or cannaoil and do it right :)

EDIT: THIS is a proper cannabis brownie...

[​IMG]

19. It may not be a "proper" pot brownie, but if it gets you stoned then thats all that matters :p

20. To each his own. Making cannabutter is SO easy and it tastes so much better. Three minutes also isn't nearly long enough to properly activate and extract THC either, but like I said whatever floats your boat :)

I like having taste AND buzz too. No need to choose one over the other ;)