$3+million worth of abandoned pot found

Discussion in 'Marijuana News' started by azfamily, Jan 30, 2009.

1. #2 fatcat, Jan 30, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 30, 2009
    Its not really abandoned weed if they took it from them... thats like me throwing someones phone on the ground and saying someone abandoned their phone.

EDIT: Oh, except for the one pickup truck they found... wish I found that.. oh well it was probably shitty weed.

2. Oops, one of my shwag dealers (Use him for partys, etc.) is dry cause of this he told me 2 hours ago.

3. wheres all the coke at?

4. An abandoned truck filled with pot makes me think of that movie "No Country for Old Men"

5. Heroin my friend, but I do see the similarities.

-C

6. #7 hit this shit, Feb 1, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 1, 2009
    HAHAHAH this quote had me laughing,

"These cases are an excellent examples of how integrative, organized operations along the border work collectively to ensure that criminals are unsuccessful regardless of their persistence or ingenuity."

Ok, want a cookie? I bet for every 1 time they catch them smuggling, 100 trips have been successful. I just find if funny they think they are catching most of them. And the people they catch arent actually the criminal mastermind. He is way to smart to do petty work and get caught to face the rest of his life in jail. He can find some mexican almost anywhere and pay them $2500 or less to have them do his dirty work.

And its an ongoing cycle because the mastermind is never in any serious danger, all that happens is hes out what he payed the guy to smuggle his tree and the supply. He can always get more and just find some other person that can't afford to feed and cloth his family.

Anyone else know what im saying..?