3 felony drug charges...dropped!!!!

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by jewsmoke, Oct 16, 2010.

1. This is the old thread,
    http://forum.grasscity.com/real-lif...d-illinois-multiple-felonies.html#post8366223

Basically I met with my lawyer today and he said that because I was 17 at the time of incident (many months ago) (I am 18 now) they are not going to try me in adult court and I either will not be prosecuted (good chance) or I will be prosecuted in juvenile court! And in juvenile court...no felonies and all the records are sealed :hello:! I literally got busted less than 2 weeks away from my 18th birthday. I got off so damn lucky I can't believe it, god bless my lawyer. Toke on blades! I have been on a 6 week toke break because I have to take voluntary drug tests for any future legal proceedings and its looking like those are going to be over within a month! My lawyer says he thinks he can win a motion to surpress evidence too! So happy!

2. to be safe i wouldnt smoke. it just wouldnt be worth it if you have to get tested early

3. Well played out man

4. Congrats! I read your story and that was so much weed, and why scales?

Haha, good for you though!

Good luck.

5. Hell yea man always good to erase some charges.

6. That's odd. My best friend got a public intox about a month before his 18th birthday and they just charged him as an adult.

7. Congrats bro...
    Next time watch for the red octagons!:smoke:

8. Congrats! Glad things are working out for you. :D