Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

3 days

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by ThisDopeIsmoke, Dec 7, 2007.

1. Well i have to take a drug test on monday. I smoked last night which was thursday night and i didn't smoke before that for about 2 days. So i got this weekend to get myself ready for a drugtest on monday. Any help please, I'm thinking of just going to GNC and buying a drink for the piss test.

2. have someone piss into a condom for you (if their clean). Tie that condom in an easy-to-untie knot. crotch it under ur gooch. go to the testing place.and get it to body temp(have it under there for atleast 20 mins). and then untie it and poor it into the cup.

3. I went to my local headshop and bought this 24 hour flush thing that ima drink before the test it was 40 bucks so it best work or ima smack a bitch.

4. It most likely won't work, what you gotta do is start eating as much fat as you possibly can, you need to add a layer of fat that will be metabolized first, before the fat that has the THC metabolites stored in them. You still most likely won't pass doing that. Get somebody else's pee or delay the test.

5. dude dont listen to them ur good. i passed two drug tests smokin the day before, one was today. i drank 3 gallons of water between 2nd period and 6th and pissed clean 20 mins after i got home.
    u need to drink till when u drink a glass of water it feels like u gotta piss again, drink glass of water feels like u gotta piss again ect.

the first time i used a 40$ kit too but was a pill (it worked),
    this time i forgot it at home so had to wing it with water, and it worked:p:p:p:p
    man the teachers were lookin at me funny drinkin water by the gallon hahaha.
    one teacher was like "studyin for a test eh?"
    both times i did not eat, i drank water consistently. BOTH TESTS WERE INHOME TESTS with 50ng/ml cutoff levels

ill break it down easy:
    1:start drinkin water at least 5-6 hhours pre-test
    2:down at least half gallon an hour, more is better but not more then a gallon per hour fa sho
    DO NOT HOLD IN THE PISS, LET IT "FLUSH" OUT
    3*optional: drink ur test kit with enough time to piss three times before the test.
    3: do not eat any acids, sugars, tamato sauce, ect...
    4: piss for a lil then move the cup in the way, take away the cup then piss the last of it out. do not give the begining or end of the stream.

6. the drink i got is called Zydot its 24 hour plus the guy told me to drink half of it cause its meant for people who weigh 250lbs And i wear 160. Anyone know anything about zydot maybe gimme a lil advice.

7. K well i did all my shit today following the drink to the T. My piss was very clear at first but after i peed a few times probaly 3-4 times to remove the toxins in my piss the pee was very yellow.
    + that zydot drink was sooo nasty to fucking drink so thick and gross.
    Hopefully i fucking passed.

8. This has nothing t do with the thread but ST1LE has the best picture ever. Don't Be A Menace changed my life (not really though)

9. when r supposed to get the results from the test? im pretty interested to see how it went for u cuz ive seen that brand in the store before but never tried it.

let us know dood.:D