3 days of rain

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by Razo420, Aug 1, 2010.

1. I got a few questions to ask well I first started growing 4 plants inside but 3 were getting sick so i transplanted them outside, after a few days they were doing great until we got our first rain, i went out side and noticed one of my plants were gone but the other 2 was still there and getting bigger and better but anyway I heard on the news that we are suppose to be getting 3 days of rain and I want to know how I can help my plants not drown or disappear like the other one did any thoughts? and another thing I noticed someones been snacking on the tips of my leaves is theres anyway to stop them pesky bugs from eating my plants?

Woot my fourth inside plant that was getting sick is now getting better and growing bigger and greener:D

2. nah rain wont harm em . it was raining here for the last week and that only helps plants . About how to protect your plants , i would sugg. 2 sided duck tape around ur plants , ash and 1 beer can full of beer ofc cuz snails <3 smell of it and they will run into beer can and drown .