3 day old seedling need help!

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by Anthony100590, Oct 18, 2019.

1. Hi this is my first grow and I need a little help here I germed my babies in a paper towel then put them in a peat moss they sprouted I looked at other pictures of other seedling and they don’t look like mine just need some input from you guys to tell me if they are ok am I overreacting thank h guys

Attached Files:

2. turn your grow lights off and use some other kind of lighting to photograph your plants .

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 2
  3. Stalks are fat , real fat for seedlings. What strain. Be patient. It’s only been a couple days.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

4. Look like healthy seedlings to me!

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 1
  5. Is there a hurricane blowing on it? As michael said above thats one thick stalk for a seedling!

6. Looks about right to me as far as I can tell with the lights.

7. It just needs some LITFA and occasionally some water.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  8. I didn’t get that at first LITFA leav it the fuck alone lmao

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  9. I live in south Florida it super hot I have a portable ac blowing on them not directly but it has a nice cool breeze on them they sit around 75 degrees Fahrenheit with no ac on them it’s about 95 with lights on so I go stalk have ac on them

10. Dude the stalks on those are so fat you could balance a quarter on em! They look fine otherwise but man idk how or what you did for those stalks starting like that but the nutrition that could travel through those should be crazy high and should produce some great plants.

11. The The strand that I got is bubblegum Kush auto flower I plan on making them sog due to the space I have... I will eventually get a bigger tent but just wanted to get a feel for this I am really enjoying it so far

12. Idk why the stalks are fat to be honest i germed them then drop them in my dwc with no nutes so far just ph regulated water I’m at 5.8 ph bal

13. I appreciate everyone who chimed in by the way I’ll update new pic with the light off once I leave work

14. I have a mars hydro 300w light should I keep this light on or should I use a white led light I just figured I use this grow light since it has blue spectrum on it

15. Use the light you have but you might want to look into more watts if you plan to grow more then a few plants. Leds have zero spread from the light itself as far as footprint goes and once it gets up there it’ll fall off in par value very fast.

16. There is a portable ac blowing on it not directly but just in the area so my 4inch in-line fan can suck it up and make the box cool

Attached Files:

18. How far away is your light .
    Your leaf's are dropping .
    To much water ? maybe pour soil/compost drainage ??????

Most Mars LED's are nothing that they are advertised but will grow plants and will grow seedlings just fine .

19. My lights are 2 ft from the plant and i have water hitting the bottom of my cup in my dwc

20. Should I use another light I’m open to ideas like I said new to this and I’m determined so any advice I’ll do