Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

3 celebrities you would like to smoke with?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by GreenExperience, Feb 2, 2014.

1. #1 GreenExperience, Feb 2, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 2, 2014
    My picks are:1. Kane from the WWF/E. I would smoke like 2 grams with him just to see where he's at. I'd tell him to put the mask on and blow a shit load of smoke through the eye openings. Man that would be so dope and I would have a dope ass story to tell people plus I would maybe tell him tombstone me for lulZ.2. Mila Klunis. Man I would love to smoke a joint with her and just make her giggle and shit. I would tell her to stare at my nut sacks and ask her how many faces can she see in them. Because you already know what shits and giggles from a girl leads too. I mean, plus my nuts are already out there. MIGHT AS WELL BRING THE WHOLE FAMILY OUT.3. Lil B the based god. No explanation needed. Who are your three picks?Sent from my iPhone 6 Beta #3DTH4524 (Apple Inc. Manufacture testing facility, California, USA.)

2. 1) Bill "Bitches" Murray

2) Flea

3) Selena Gomez for shits & gig & and possibly sex

Honorable posthumous mention: Carl Sagan

3. Cheech and chongBunny wailerNick diazSent from my LT26i using Grasscity Forum mobile app

4. -Deadmau5-Seth Rogan -Tommy ChongSent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

5. Seth Rogan. Ron Burgandy.Adam Sandler.Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

6. Arjan- Be smoking some of his "ultra haze"
    Granny from gc - local celebrity with amazing knowledge
    Will Ferrel - Funny cunt!

7. #7 Nerd139, Feb 2, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 2, 2014
    Tommy Chong
    Marc Emery
    Jennifer Lawrence. I dont have a third person but she is hot and seems like she has a great personality (─‿─)

8. Bill Murray - I think he would have some cool stories and be a fun guy when high

Snoop Dogg - Just to see if i could out smoke him, and for the stash he would bring to smoke.

Bob Marley - Need i state why?

9. Dope selections but I'm surprised no one said Afro man yet lol.Sent from my iPhone 6 Beta #3DTH4524 (Apple Inc. Manufacture testing facility, California, USA.) using Grasscity Forum mobile app

10. Kid cudi- He's just the bombSeth RoganSelena Gomez- Mandatory sexy choice Sent from my Nintendo GameBoy Advance SP using Tapatalk from the future. Whatchu know about the future, son?

11. Selena Gomez getting a lot of love on here. She's mad sexy I agree. I would guitar pick her vagina all day.Sent from my iPhone 6 Beta #3DTH4524 (Apple Inc. Manufacture testing facility, California, USA.) using Grasscity Forum mobile app

12. Jesus. Morgan freeman. Ghandi

Sent from my ALCATEL ONE TOUCH Fierce using Grasscity Forum mobile app

13. Seth Rogan- would love to hear his laugh while high and he just the kind of guy you'd smoke with

Steve Deangelo (harborside health center owner)- would love to smoke with this genius of the industry and gain some knowledge about it

Violent J (of ICP)- yeah I'm a Juggalo and don't give a fuck what the haters say just cuz he's the man

14. Joe Rogan
    Joey 'CoCo' Diaz
    and since we're all naming someone we wanna fuck as our 3rd, Kellan Lutz

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

15. Jimi hendrix
    Seth rogan
    Selena Gomez- she's hot and does she actually smoke cause every one is saying her.

16. Lol he's doing the small medical mj expo my rec center is putting on this month. Small event and free vape bus rides so I'm sure anyone going could prolly fulfill this wish.

17. Seth Rogan, Will Ferrel and the dude (Lebowski)

18. John Stewart, Robin Williams, and Pamela Anderson in a bikini just for something good to look at while enjoying my smoke with john and rob

19. Natalie Portman.Wiz.Ariana grande.Love em all, an getting high with them would be my favorite experience in lifeSent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

20. I wouldnt just fuck Jennifer Lawrence id hang out with her. Id hang out with her so hard.

(she was my third)