3 AM Run from NYC to Philly for Cheese Steaks

Discussion in 'General' started by BUDS4U2NV, Sep 13, 2010.

1. You ever feel like you're getting away with too much and almost expecting the inevitable??

Fuck I do..

It all started when I was coming out of the bank and on my way to the club, to meet the boys after a stressful night of work. My gf wanted to come but who brings sand to the beach right?!

Anywayz after a sick night and a blunt we sneaked at the back entrance we decided to get some munchies, obviousely right? So when we were burning the L one of em started clownin on the other's mustang because it lost to an evo, or some shit like that. While the fatter one was bringing up food the whole time, claiming he wanted philly cheese steaks, the dude that was getting clowned on lost it and said "Fuck it, lets hit philly and whoever gets there first pays for the food and the gas" just to shut that other dude up. Fuckin Really?!

So we bounce from the club and start the rally for a bunch of cheese steaks and bragging rights. We end up passing a cop that was posted up on the highway at no joke about 110, it was dark so we didnt see him, ya know!? we didnt bother stopping after he turned his lights on because he wasnt going to catch up from a stand still. Impossible. So we get to philly I arrive there 2nd while the "clowner" gets there first lol while the "clownee" got there last so of course he had to pay. So comin back early morning we all decide to come back in my friends Cadillac because we left the cars at the "clownee"s gf's house for the risk of getting fucked by the cops and sure enough we came across a check point with the cop asking us if we recognize a "silver mustang" with a partial license plate number and we answered "No" all at the same time :laughing:..so sketch. And he let us go. Thank the heavens we took the inconspicuous caddy. Now my Benz is in Philly. Good shit. :rolleyes:

Moral of this story: I gotta stop fuckin around.

2. Where did you get a cheesesteak at 5am?

3. I was wondering the same thing haha

4. Pat's King of Steaks.

It was fuckin amazing bro.

5. $ick life, bro.

6. your a lucky mofo you know that LOL :hello:

7. I have 11 points on my license man. :mad:

I can't fuck around anymore. :laughing:

8. i live 20 minutes from philly haha i would definately make a journey to go there for a cheesesteak, even if i lived in delaware. hahah fucking pigs thought you where gonna stop hahaha that pig musta been so salty. :D

9. Out of that whole story, I am so fuckin' jealous of the steaks:mad:
    Good stuff man:D

10. ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

[​IMG]

11. ahahahahahha amazing. all of it

12. BUDS I feel ya, I've had 4 suspensions. A clean driver's licence is hard to come by in my life.

13. yeah dude, like cars and clubs and speeding and shit lolz, good times

AND WHO BRINGS YR GF TO DA CLUB RITE? LOL CAUSE DEN YOU CANT LIKE< LOOK AT DA OTHER GRLS

14. sense is not making

15. [​IMG]

Haha my bad I meant whoever got there last.

16. Eh.

After a couple of defensive driving classes..you'll be alright. :devious:

17. This was truly a cool story bro. Nice. Your makin me hungry as fuck.

18. They don't have em here. I've got one reckless driving that's waiting to fall off, then I'll be clean for the 1st time in forever. Thankfully, I no longer own motorcycles, which makes it easier for me to not get tickets. It's like, I know I'm faster than a cop car, but I always forget they can block the road.

19. Damn man that sux, usually if you take a defensive driving course they take off 2 or 3 points, I believe. But you cant take more than 2 in a year.

So you got rid of the bike because of the reckless driving charge??