Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

3.6 Grams of Qwiso hash.

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by Metalace, Jun 15, 2010.

1. So yesterday I made some qwiso out of some stems. Heres me making and finished product. Hope you like ^_~. The black mass is just stright oil. Its extremely thick and sticky. The smell burns you nose. Total weight is 3.6 grams, 1.5 for the golden, 2.1 for the oil. Havent tried any yet but will repost after.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. Is it just stems? hows it smoke? I might wanna try saving up my stems now..

3. Props homie. Nicely done.

4. Well let me tell you this, I was saving stems for a min.... I probably bought over a half a pound or more to get that mason jar full.

When lit it bubbles like the best. Taste is great since all those different strains mixed together. Smoke is extremely smooth. High comes on as a light head high ,then climbs to a much deeper head high and 5-10 mins after smoking it changes to a light and moves to a heavy body. I smoked less than a .1 disk of the oil. Overall its a extremely good, 10/10.:smoking::smoking::smoking:

5. Nicely done man, thats prime! + rep! :smoke::)

6. props man, ive never seen any concentrate done with anything other than green.

7. party on bro :metal:

8. LOL hell yea man. My brother was the one who was like cook them stems. Then after I started he was like IM OUT! and just left. Nows hes calling me begging me to come get him so he can get fuked up.

9. yeah man nice work this is a great way to use your stems, i do it whenever i have over 20g of stems

10. #10 Metalace, Jun 16, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 16, 2010
    I didn`t weight mines but i know it was over 2 ounces of stems.

I smoked some with my friend gave him less than .1 disk and he couldn`t finish it. He said it was way too strong.

OH hell yea <<<< 911 posts...

11. so impressive for stem hash haha

12. can you explain how exactly you made this cause i have over 3 ounces of stem and wanted something good to do with them. and this looks to be a pretty good idea

13. #13 Metalace, Jan 19, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 19, 2011
    Well first off u need some 95 % rubbing alcohol, mason jars, coffee filters, drying dish or pan. Stick all your stems into mason jars make sure you leave some room. Then stick em into the freezer for a hour or so. Next take out the jars and immediately fill with alcohol untill just a little past the stems. Let set for 30 secs then shake for 30 and then use 2 filters and strain the stems into the pan or dish. Keep the stems because you can do another run with alcohol but will have to increase the time to 1 min or so. Put a fan over the drying dish and wait for the alcohol to evaporate. Also use 2 different pans like i did.

14. How many grams of stems do you think you had? I just hit about 15 grams of frosty stems and leaves. Mostly leaves.

15. #15 Metalace, Jan 19, 2011
    You can make it with any amount. But I would say maybe 2 ounces give or take

16. finally! a good updated thread with pics and only stems being used. i have over an oz of stems, im doin this tomorrow! also, did u do anything to the first wash? as in, mush it into a bal or anything? or will i just have a powdery substance?

17. Well after you scrape it off it will be mostly oils, and i did form it into a ball afterward.

18. #18 Emohokaywhy, Jan 19, 2011
    I've often thought of doing the same thing, but the quickly disregard the idea because the amount of THC on stems is so utterly low.

I personally wouldn't do this unless I was just flat out of nugs though :0.

Can you comment on the taste between the two? That black looking oil has got to taste like shit >_<.

When making oil with ISO, I always find it to taste very earthy.....

I'm not trying to bash on you or anything man. If it smokes well then :hello::D:hello:.

19. Its been awhile since I made the op. but stem hash will give you a heavy high like you just smoked some bud. The first batch is always the best tasting, the second one has a hint of stem in the taste.

20. k, well i bought the iso alc earlier, gonna try this later...what did u do with ur first wash metalace?