3.5G shroom

Discussion in 'General' started by Emohokaywhy, Jun 9, 2009.

1. My friend / roomate picked this up.

its ~ 3.5g

Looks excellent.

=D

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. Looks awsome but this belongs in Pandoras Box.

3. Pandoras box is NOT the other drug box :wave:

4. Looks good man,

but seriously, stop taking pictures and eat it :p

5. Nah.

"This forum is for general conversations not related to the other forums. Can't find a place to post? This is it."

Pandoras is TOO out there for a simple shroom post i think :).

6. holy shit

whoever is mowin that bitch is set to get straight fucked up

i'd split it with a bro

and we'd both be set to get straight fucked up

7. ok then. i guess your right. did you eat it yet or are you still sitting there staring at it??

8. im sorry to hate but a single shroom that size should weigh like a gram or 2 max if its fully dried. crack it open and make sure the middle is dry like a saltine cracker.

but i could be wrong, u could just have very big hands. from my experience shrooms should be very light for their size. and a 3.5 gram of nug is about that same size.

i could be wrong so enjoy.

9. Ya its really about 3gs i think, maybe just slightly under.

you are correct in your info though :).

My roommate bought an "eighth" so i was just assuming :p.

10. Never tried shrooms, but that looks fucking nasty. Id never eat that.

11. my first ime i ate 1.25 of some shrooms and didnt try really bad. i would eat the whole thing myself if it was me lol. i dont know about potency though so 1.5 should be fine for you and your bro.

and to te guy above talking about taste, man up. taste lasts for a coule seconds. arent you stronger then a minute or two? swallow it down with water if you cant manup. shrooms are the shit, wish i had some

12. Have not had Shroom's yet but i plan to change that in the near future. But it is kinda hard when you're dealing in the hood..LOL