3/26/09 - medical marijuana dispensary raided...absolute HORSE SHIT

Discussion in 'General' started by JCrohn, Apr 4, 2009.

1. Medical Marijuana dispensary raided even after holder said no..
    omfg

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b_eoqV9UdwU"]YouTube - DEA raids medical marijuana collective, breaks Obama's promise[/ame]

A LOT OF US voted for obama because of his relaxed stance on pot laws...and now they are going after SICK PATIENTS when there are TERRORISTS and other HUGE PROBLEMS in our country???!?!?!?!?!?

Fucking federal pigs are going after sick patients...this is HORRIBLE.

We CANNOT STAND IDLY BY and let this happen - WE need INTERVENTION on the dea NOW.

OUR MEDICINE IS MARIJUANA - LISTEN TO OBAMA!

absolute FUCKING HORSE SHIT.

FUCK THE DEA.

2. the sickest part about it is obamas deception. making it seem like he wants to relax a bit on the laws.. then once he's voted in he pulls a 180 on us. its cowardly and sickening.. dont get me wrong.. im all for america.. but fuck the government.

3. Are you fucking kidding me here.

Somethings gotta be fucking done. Molotov DEA buildings.

4. i can bet that the DEA raids all of this shit and just flips it back to the american people for profit. thats the level of corruption in this damn country

5. i wish people would have asked obama if he thinks legalizing would help the economy so i wouldnt have voted for him.

6. oh come on you guys the DEA is not that bad, they keep those damn pot smokers off the streets, and clean up those crack houses. they are a real service to this great and un-corrupt nation...

7. He said he wasnt in favor of legalization when he was running for office.

8. Absolutely disgusting, let them run to dealers now for relief and let them fund criminal activities

Fuck DEA Disgusting un-Ethical assholes

9. #9 bkadoctaj, Apr 4, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 4, 2009
    Yeah... I gave up on the United States of America a long time ago. It's humanity that I won't give up on.

It's my values I won't give up on.

Someone feel me today?

10. It's weird how many people are surprised by Obama. I think you're all forgetting he IS a politician. Not to say I didn't also have high hopes, but alas..

I hate seeing things like this. I just..I just don't understand. What's the fucking point? What the fuck do they think they're accomplishing?

11. yea man i did the same thing not too long ago, one thing that bugs me is during school i dont stand up during the pledge of aleigance becasue i say i wont pledge that to a country i dont believe in and i get sent down to the office to see the principle. he says that im causeing a disturbance in the classroom and he wanted to call the cops down to give me a ticket...i mean wtf plus i kinda dont believe in god so saying it in the pledge makes me uncomfortable. somone tell me they cant do that.

12. #12 bkadoctaj, Apr 4, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 4, 2009
    That's exactly the point. We can get started with the woulda, coulda, shoulda, but if we do that, we're going to have to admit Obama didn't need a single vote of ours to win.

This country, like all others, is led by clowns. Drunk, laughing clowns.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4oD63-EJW5Y"]YouTube - peter tosh - Downpressor man[/ame]

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_JdDif-kSKc"]YouTube - Ziggy Marley - We Propose[/ame]

"They're puppets, they're just puppets, them thing just a puppet show.

Politicians know this... we're united

This is not a request"

Damn right they can't. That is institutionalized brainwashing. Good for you. :D

13. hah i love the lady at the end, shes like "this is that grandaddy purp" lol

14. Political or not they are attacking people with disabilities and terminating/debilitating illnesses....when there are mexican drug cartels torturing people and dealing WAYYY more than marijuana.

But who cares? We mind as well bust the guy without any defense - its less dangerous for our law enforcement officers when they aren't in any "real" danger.

I always thought that these DEA Agents, etc put their lives on the line for the good of the country - to protect against justice - not to punch the sick kid (which is exactly what raiding the dispensaries is)

15. :hello: :smoke:

16. Ill take a shit on Obamas FACE anytime.

17. My friend did the same thing, always stayed seated.
    he never got shit for it, so I take it your teachers/school sucks pretty bad.
    If I was still in school I'd probably do the same thing, sit with my head on my desk, sleeping through the pledge.

18. #18 stoned budda, Apr 5, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 5, 2009
    Meet the new boss, same as the old boss.............just darker. Saying Obama is black is like saying Bryant Gumble is black. Black in skin pigmentation only.

[​IMG]

19. yeah and you're not white because of your actions too. Fuck that racist shit. black is skin color, not how you act.