3,000 posts

Discussion in 'General' started by My Fax, Jan 11, 2008.

1. Hooray for me!:hello:

I'm pretty wasted off some sake I got a while back. Sadly I'm out of bud. There's some resin but I really don't want to smoke that. Having no income really sucks. I hopefully will get a job as a meat cutter, I'm supposed to go talk to the guy tomorrow about it. I'm not too excited about the cutting meat part, but I am about the getting a paycheck part.

Anyways, kind of pointless post, but come on, 3,000 posts!

2. Throw It Up! :hello:

3. Congrats on 3,000 man, i'll roast a bowl for you when I get a chance. :hello:

4. The Meat Cutters at the store I work at,
    are the highest paid people in the store.

I think they started off at $12.00 or $13.00/hr.

5. Thanks guys! :wave:

Well that gets me a little more excited about it.:D My Brother has been a meat cutter for 6 years now, he's at like $18/hr. I don't really want to make a career of it like he has, but I'll definetly keep it until I can find something better. If I get the job that is...

6. Congrats on the 3,000 posts man. 3,000 posts well made. Oh, and good luck with your job bro, I'll smoke a bowl for ya man. Actually, if your anywhere near Fresno, I'll smoke a 3.5 gram backwood witchu right now.

7. Congrats!

Here's to another 3k!

edit: Didn't even realize I had already hit 5k!

8. congrats to you too bro!!!! Ill smoke a bowl 4 u too

9. Congrats on the 3k dude:smoke:

10. Congratskies!

11. Congrats dude next bowl is for you. You must come east and I will smoke you out to celebrate :)

12. Shit i work in a meat place man, Its all gravy.

13. i have some sake at my boyfriends house. i love it! hooray for 3000 posts!

14. I like gravy on Turkey. Mmmmmmm

15. Congrats to you as well!