2x4 tent single plant scrog

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by LEDGROWER562, Aug 25, 2017.

1. What's up guys just wanted to share my first attempt at a Scrog . All in all it's been going well right about now I'm at Day 15 of flower I believe
    Probably should've flowered two weeks earlier cause I'm running out of head space and had to too early on and now those shoots are up there too .
    Any advice ? Just been trying to tie them down [​IMG]

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

2. That aint a scrog..

arnt the lights burning them?

and yea..if ya can tuck all of those branches

3. You should keep the scrog low. Yours has got a bit out of hand.

My scrog as an example
    20170821_204507.jpg

• Like Like x 5
  4. You should keep the scrog low. Yours has got a bit out of hand.

My scrog as an example
    View attachment 2343403

5. That's no scrog. A scrog net trains the branches to grow horizontally by tucking them under the net. Onthemooch has shown a perfect example of a scrog. All you can do at this point is to try and supercrop it.

• Like Like x 2
  6. By he time I realized I had to throw another layer of trellis it became to tight in there in terms of space . I did start flowering a few weeks to late in terms of space I've managed to raise he lights a couple more inches and that about it

7. It's pretty easy to shorten or delete those steel cables that add a foot or so to your light's distance from the ceiling and hang it right from the top of the tent.

I wish light makers would shorten those or come up with a better system to be able to get a light closer to the top of the tent. When you include ratcheting straps those stupid long cables usually won't let you get within 18" of the top. The light will run fine like 4" off the top of the tent.

8. you are gonna have to super crop. no doubt.

9. That thing is going to be a beast. Don't let it get burned. You're probably working on at least an 8-10oz plant.

Nice work on keeping her thriving.

• Like Like x 1
  10. Haha I used green wire ties and tied it 2 inches from the top of the tent just enough space to get air moving through there . I did cut back some of the bigger branches to even out canopy and the stretch stopped days after the shown pic I should've flowered like 2 or 3 weeks earlier that's where I messed up . Along with not throwing a third trellis

11. You really think so ? True wattage on total is only 310 watts of led lighting ?

• Like Like x 1
  12. I did I shortened like 4 or 5 of the tallest branches shown in the pic