2x4.5 perpetual grow... Hopefully!

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by merdachronix, Mar 16, 2016.

1. So I started with 1 300w mars hydro led grow light from there I decided I needed to be growing constantly to supply my needs. From there I made a tent with black white poly. I made two cabinets the top for veg I made this area bigger 3.5 feet tall by two feet. Right now I have two t5s in there till I need more. Ive got six babies in there about three weeks now. The bottom is for flower with the led light I have also added a 124 watt red led as well to help flower process. I'm using fox farm ocean forest and the trio of nutrients from them as well.

Let me know what you think criticize me I don't care.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG] [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG] [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG] [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

2. [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    Day 28 into flower day 70 total everything is running smooth in the flower tent. Doing everything the same and just waiting patiently for the best possible.

3. Also put the kessil magenta 150 in there to help the flowering just make it better in general!

4. Veg tent looking okay added scrog net try that out lots of training with the little space I have. [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

5. Day 77 looking great added one to the flower tent loving the leds [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

6. [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    Week 7&8

7. [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]