2x2x4 platinum LED kicking ass..

Discussion in 'Micro Grows' started by buckethead129, Jun 24, 2016.

1. Iv NEVER seen herb grow myself a more vibrant. B. Perfectly c. Literally after I fixed pH issue where bottom chewed up. But the 5 nodes above it are like fairy plants. Lol. Iv heard LED leaves a lot of essential oils in leaves that HPS is to hot do for. I jus heard this. Don't quote me. LED reviews v are getting more reliable. Every DAY. I'd love to get the remote control double heat sink 540 smthng REAL draw. They need to stop saying "this equals xxx HID LAMP " I mean in terms of usuable MORE light is HID gives off all that extra yellow,greenish spectrum plant doesn't absorb. Energy's has to go somewhere. We all know that. N while HPS bulbs is the industry standard n great for bloom. It sucks to much power n heat for my environmental conditions.. Hope ever I'm gonna show u what almost died that's now a Lush beauty... Both.. Good soil. Monitor pH. Nute only when needed. My soil feeds without burning till next week prolly.. Maybe longer. Knockn on deaths door to jungle puppies!!

These were peet based soil starter. In peet pots. mistake I'll never make again. Those pots degrade every time u water dropping pH.. I was stumped until I was told degrading acidic conditions plague effects of those pots

IMG_20160604_162653938_HDR.jpg IMG_20160623_184612083.jpg here's 1 n 2- 3 is of camera. Literally the night I moved my littlest out peet pot. The v next morning Its leaf mass was like doubled. Here. Every thing is going right cuz I planned well.

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 2
  2. What's wrong with peet pots? I use these for early stages too

• Like Like x 1
  3. yea but my dumb ass had em in the bigger ones, for way longer then i should have.. hence the dropping ph :) all is well in my garden atm :D

• Like Like x 1
  4. il be hitting screen by next week :)!

• Like Like x 1
  5. Awesome

• Like Like x 1
  6. Finally home after another ten hour day at the indoor pot farm, took a little of the og biowar brew that was going to go down the drain and gave it to all my plants just a moment ago. For leaving them alone over 12 hours all is ok. It's Friday for everyone else but right now I'm smoking homegrown grape ape and wishing I did not have to be back at work in about eight hours.

7. lol im in a similaire yet, less developed shall we say?? situation.. 10-3 tmrw.. didnt sleep last night a wink.. terrible insomnia, tonights not looking good either.. i literally have to eat 2 benadryl for any chance at sleep, i jus can't shut my mind off, which is good during the day when i need to be proactive n creative, but at bed time i need rest,i mean now I'm disgusted by her, but i used to sleep so good when i was with my ex! it was weird! like holding her i could sleep.. too bad i was being told the broadest lead on in history.. and cheated on... i now jus want her to know i know whats she's done, and I'm disgusted and she needs to know she never deserved a person like me for one fucking second.. trix, i kid you not, my big heart gets me in MUCHO trouble in relationships, my dude from down south drives up for q or more.. 80 bones a q of fucking FIRE! woulda been a steel up north.. hence the self sufficient attempt :)

• Like Like x 1
  8. not attempt. ! PROCESS... Yeah.

• Like Like x 1
  9. btw i dunno if dollar amounts is a no no on here.. south east united states I'm getting DANK A++ Frosty sticky 80 a q.. if this is no0t allowed I'm Extremely sorry, i jus thought sourcing was a no no

• Like Like x 1
  10. which is prolly the stupidest thing you could ever do as long as it remains a schedule 1 substance most states..smh.. a GOOD on point reliable plug is rare to come by these days for those who are still stuck in the un regulated chaos of the black market.. could u imagine the arrest rate, how much it would drop if cannabis offenses were factored out.. jesus lord..

• Like Like x 1
  11. that guy who raped that girl at the college, i forget that scum bags nah, but he's doing 3 to 6 months COUNTY time! a guy from Texas or Utah i believe was sentenced to 15 to life for 20 cannabis plants.. this is becoming a public safety issue too.. legalize. tax. regulate.. its totally ass backwards, i know many responsible adults who dont even smoke who agree with regulation..

• Like Like x 1
  12. i love the story of local police raiding a dudes "grow house" on info from an informant.. they knocked down his door, scarred his children n shot n killed his dog.. they found about a gram a pipe and a grinder..:goodnight:

13. Oh man I totally understand insomnia!!! As far as relationships I have had some good and some bad and now I am just indifferent. Would love to meet a man that liked me but if I never meet him life goes on and I keep growing. Sorry about your ex, love is hard crazy difficult etc just live through the experience and learn from the experience.

• Like Like x 1
  14. I still remember how it felt when pot was illegal. The only thing that changed was on a certain day you could drive up to Washington, show your ID and with cash you could buy pot at the stores. Washington was still the same. People were not obviously stoned everywhere. It was exactly the same, just with pot shops.

I even remember crossing the bridge back to Oregon and worrisome if a cop would pursue me once I crossed the state lines. Nothing happened except I drove home and enjoyed my purchase. But cultural taboos are really hard to break, they really stick with you, so I still get all paranoid sometimes and reticent to be totally blatant and in public with any weed use. You can't shake that paranoid feeling of somehow thinking it's all coming back to you and the weed you just scored. I wish I could just say Enjoy it and trust that there is no CIA pot police raiding the forums to find indiscretions or small time non violent marijuana growers or users.

But I don't know I am just doubtful. And from my experience weed being legalized has made my life so much better that I am hopeful more states change and more people will be able to experience the casual awesomeness of legal weed.

15. it taught me a lesson that should have been second nature, ppl like that dont deserve ppl like us. PERIOD.

• Like Like x 2
  16. the "if its legalized more people will do it" is such propaganda bull shit.. if they made murder legal tonight, I'm pretty sure i WOULDNT go slit my neighbors throat, cuz hey.. its legal! lol

• Like Like x 1
  17. When I was 14 I was buying weed during 3rd period and smoking after school. No way we'd be doing that if it was legal. I saw an opportunity to take over and profit from it...again not something that would've happened if it was ilegal.

Absolutely nothing good comes from prohibition it's all bullshit.

18. What Platinum LED are you using the 300W? Considering getting that or the Mars since they seem fairly simple to use.