2x150w HPS/Blackberry/Violator Kush

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by iApex, May 8, 2011.

1. #1 iApex, May 8, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: May 15, 2011
    Hey there everyone. I just recently germinated and planted some seeds and figured I would start up a grow journal in hopes of learning more about growing. =]

My current set up consists of 2 150w HPS bulbs in my closet. The closet has been lined with mylar. I have a 3" fan circulating air inside and a blower fan pushing cold air in to regulate temperatures. My average temp is between 75 and 82.

I'm using fox farms oceanic forest blend soil. On the vegetative cycle I give the plants Rhizotonic and Earth Juice Grow formula. On the flowering cycle I use Big Bud, Tiger Bloom, and Bat Guano.

I planted the Violator Kush and Blackberry on May 3rd and the C99 on May 13th. That being said, the C99 has not sprouted as of today. But as soon as it does i'll update the journal.

5 Days in
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

I also have another plant growing right now. But I haven't been keeping tabs on it until now. I'll probably throw in random pics of it as it develops.

Grape Kush outdoor grow.
    [​IMG]
    Roots during transplant yesterday May 7th
    [​IMG]

Thanks for looking. If you have questions or comments feel free to post. =]
    Happy growing!

2. Blackberry 10 Days Veg
    [​IMG]

Violator Kush 10 Days Veg
    [​IMG]

Grape Kush Outdoor. 7 Days Flowering
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

3. #3 iApex, May 17, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: May 17, 2011
    Blackberry 14 Days Veg
    [​IMG]

Violator Kush 14 Days Veg
    [​IMG]

Grape Kush 11 Days Flowering
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

4. Blackberry May 21st (18 Days Veg)
    [​IMG]

Violator Kush May 21st (18 Days Veg)
    [​IMG]

C-99 Hybrid May 21st (1 Day Veg)
    [​IMG]

Grape Kush May 21st (15 Days Flowering)
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

5. Blackberry 26 Days Veg
    [​IMG]

Violator Kush 26 Days Veg
    [​IMG]

Violator Kush Stalk @ 26 Days Veg
    [​IMG]

C-99 Hybrid 9 Days Veg
    [​IMG]

Grape Kush 23 Days Flowering
    [​IMG]

Grape Kush Close @ 23 Days Flowering
    [​IMG]

6. BlackBerry (37 Days Veg)
    [​IMG]
    Violator Kush (37 Days Veg)
    [​IMG]
    C-99 Hybrid (20 Days Veg)
    [​IMG]

Grape Kush Flowering (34 Days Flowering)
    [​IMG]

Grape Kush Close (34 Days Flowering)
    [​IMG]

7. Whats on the other side of that fence?

8. An empty lot with a bunch of pine needles on the ground from the pine trees.

9. Perfect, cause it looks like she's about to be peeping over:hello:

10. iApex great shots! Tnx!

11. nice plants iApex. hows that blackberry coming along?

12. #12 iApex, Jul 4, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 4, 2011
    Thanks for the comments guys. The blackberry is coming along nicely, it seems to be extremely sensitive to nutrients. If I give it a small dosage it develops nutrient burn quickly. I've just been watering it regularly lately but it's still getting nutrient burn so I'm guessing there is a salt build up in the soil. I'm going to mix up some Clearex and see if that helps.

Here is an update on the latest pics.
    Closet Full View
    [​IMG]

Blackberry 61 Days Veg
    [​IMG]
    Violator Kush 61 Days Veg
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    C-99 Hybrid 44 Days Veg
    [​IMG]
    Grape Kush Outdoor 58 Days Flowering
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Taking clones today, as soon as the clones take root and are stable all three plants in the closet will go into flowering. :)

Clonessssss
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

13. It's been a while since I've posted. I've been busy working full time and trying to get organized for this semester of school. Now that i'm only working 1/2 time i have more time to enjoy cannabis. :)

Unfortunately, the grape kush outdoor was lost due to the florida heat and extreme storms/wind we have been having. =/

The Blackberry and C-99 are coming along extremely well. The violator will be a few weeks behind.

Here is a quick video of my progress as of yesterday.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k7EJMUyOUNs]Sample Clipping Coolness - YouTube[/ame]

14. hey didnt catch your video, having lame internet an that :/ , hows the black berry coming? has it shot up/bushed out in flowering? been looking at these beans for a while; post some pics if you can :D

15. #15 iApex, Sep 7, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2011
    Blackberry Close Up
    [​IMG]

Blackberry a few weeks ago
    [​IMG]

16. amazing setup,

that outdoor is gonna be amazing.

17. nice pic, cant wait to see what she turns out like, have seen some big juicy purple/dark red colas from these beauts so fingers crossed you get a rasperry cough dom pheno!although the black domino pheno is brutally strong smoke.

18. I'll continue to update with progress pictures. I hope everything keeps going smoothly and they turn out amazing.

Lately they have been getting some yellowing/brown crispy tips. I thought it may have been from over watering so I let them dry out for a few days. Didn't seem to correct the issue though. I might rinse them with some clearing soloution and give them some cannazyme to clean and strengthen the root system.