2Pac

Discussion in 'General' started by That guy 17, Jun 17, 2013.

1. Today would be 2Pac's 42nd birthday! Happy Birthday nigga! R.I.P.

At about 11:10 pm, while he an some homies were stopped at a red light at Flamingo Road near the intersection of Koval Lane in front of the Maxim Hotel, a vehicle occupied by two women pulled up on their left side. Shakur, who was standing up through the sunroof, exchanged words with the two women, and invited them to go to Club 662. At approximately 11:15 pm, a white, four-door, late-model Cadillac with an unknown number of occupants pulled up to the sedan's right side, rolled down a window, and rapidly fired gunshots at Shakur. He was hit in the chest, pelvis, and his right hand and thigh. One of the rounds went into Shakur's right lung. The official cause of death was noted as respiratory failure and cardiopulmonary arrest in connection with multiple gunshot wounds. Shakur's body was cremated the next day and some of his ashes were later mixed with marijuana and smoked by members of the Outlawz.

2. huge influence in my life.

3. Tupacs ashes were pressed keif 

We need a How High movie, but with rappers.

5. I liked his music. But after watching the movie Notorious, I wonder if he was a little bitch like that.