Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

2oz. Pickup -Organic Sour Diesel Again- *New Camera* *RIDICULOUS MACROS*

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by trikky, Aug 11, 2008.

1. dang dood that is a ton of weed haha!! toke one up for me...++ rep

2. + rep to you my friend.

i never have, and never see me having that much dank at once in the near future. that would be incredibly awesome.

3. u sure thats only 2 oz?

4. Read a few posts up.

5. Beautiful. I wish I could find bud 1/100th that good around my area.

6. wow i couldnt tell u what i would do with 2 oz. of sour D.

how long will it take you to smoke all that? (if ur even gonna smoke all of it if u know what i mean ;))

7. Eh, it'll probably take me a month and half to finish up the 2 oz. I'll buy another 2 oz. before then though. I do not sell any herb at all. It's personal.

8. Very nice, 'sticky' looking buds, and a lot of it too. Nice.

9. I envy you! is that all to yourself? If so your going to be good for a lonnnnnnnnng time :smoking:

10. i didnt even notice you with the different avatar. wow man you stock up dont ya? i dont blame you cuz its cheaper that way....but at the same time id rather not smoke the same strain for a long time...i like variety

11. I definately like variety too. I get a large amount for VERY cheap, and when something else good comes around, I scoop up an eigth for $50. I'll take some pics of the new herb I got in just a few and post em up in a new thread.

12. Fantastic Trikky! That camera is great, and with ripping open the bud you can really see the trichomes, and:

[​IMG]

...Those are some damn plentiful and healthy trichs, that sour d must be the bomb.

Great stuff dude!

13. Great shots bro! Enjoy the good herb and new cam!