Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

2oz. Pickup -Organic Sour Diesel Again- *New Camera* *RIDICULOUS MACROS*

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by trikky, Aug 11, 2008.

1. #1 trikky, Aug 11, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 11, 2008
    What's up GC?

I'm super-stoked cause I just dorpped a fuckton of cheddar on this new camera today, so I wanted to post up pictures of the new Organic Sour D I got last night.

The camera is a Nikon Coolpix P5100. And it is super-bad!

I even broke open some nugs so you could see some serious trichomes. This stuff is liteally ligher colored looking because of the trichomes on it!

Anyways, the pickup is the same stuff as last time, same price. AWESOME smoke. Super smooth, and gets you ridiculously high. I'm making a batch of QWISO with some shake I had from it.

Anyways, here's the pictures-

Attached Files:

• 002.jpg
      002.jpg
      File size:
      184.4 KB
      Views:
    • 007.jpg
      007.jpg
      File size:
      120.2 KB
      Views:
    • 011.jpg
      011.jpg
      File size:
      141.5 KB
      Views:
    • 009.JPG
      009.JPG
      File size:
      153.1 KB
      Views:
    • 012.JPG
      012.JPG
      File size:
      176.8 KB
      Views:
    • 003.jpg
      003.jpg
      File size:
      136.1 KB
      Views:
    • 001.jpg
      001.jpg
      File size:
      241.5 KB
      Views:
  2. gawdamn dude, good shit.

3. i hate to be demanding, but could ya take a picture of the full pickup? ive always liked seeing dank in bulk! :hello:

especially when i dont have anything to smoke on.. :(

4. dude email me some nug

5. I'll do you one better. I'll take a picture of all it that I have. This pickup and last. Same strain, different buys. Gimmie 5 minutes

6. You lucky, lucky bastard.

7. #9 gonemadwithmary, Aug 11, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 11, 2008
    you, sir, are a god! :D haha, ill definitely throw you some rep for your efforts.

you plannin on doin any extractions?

EDIT: oh, and im really diggin your new camera, man. how would you compare your Nikon to other things youve used? i happen to be in the market for a new (and better) cam.. gettin kind of sick of using my iphone for all my picture-taking needs, hahaha.

8. Alright, group shots of all the bud added to the first post.

9. I have a thread with a QWISO extraction in Rec Use. Pictures too.

EDIT: Here's a link to my Sour D QWISO thread http://forum.grasscity.com/recreati...-hash-augustwest-style-pictures-included.html

10. The Nikon is ridiculous. Everything I could want in a camera. Paid $378 with tax. Definately worth it, I mean, look at the pics. Thanks for the e-highfive (the rep, lol), too.

11. e-highfive.. i like that! :D hahaha, for $378 with tax i might just have to head over to Best Buy and check dem things out..

hehe, thanks for giving in to my demand for the "group pic". :devious: youve got me excited for my next harvest! (which ive estimated to be close to a HP.. :))

12. Damn! Nice nugs. Sounds like you've got a fun new toy, too.

Post up some picks of that hash when you make it, I'm sure it will come out great :)

13. you lucky motherfucker, 2 OZ of yummy trichomie headies!!!

Im sitting here with a 8th of middies wondering how long i should make it last:rolleyes:

14. thats only 2 ozs?

15. Ditto.

16. fax me some acid while youre at it. ;)