2ndGrow, 1/2 dirt,1/2hydro CFL,FF Nutes(update2-7)

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by stikyWeedFinger, Feb 1, 2011.

1. does hermi marijuana grow seeds or male sex organs then drop pollen.

2. OK so it looks like shes just pollinated in a few places. Not to sure if its a hermaphrodite because it doesnt look like its growin male plant sex organ. it just looks like the branch I pollinated. I poped open a pod on the bud and a pod on the pollinated branch and they look the same. not to sure what to do. I still plan on keeping it because I can still smoke it!

3. .... wtf, show the pics. lol

4. bummer dude...no 1 cause of herms...chemical stress...no. 2 light leaks...no. 3 overall stress...did ya do anything along those lines..im tryin' ta get a handle on all these frikkin' herms people are havin':smoke:

5. It could be over all stress. no light leaks I just had a heat issue and a gnat issue at the same time and it started to hermi a week ago I just thought I pollinated to much by accident but it could be hermi. there are no male sacks just seed lookin pods

6. how did you treat the gnat issue..and i assume this was also when you were havin' heat issue...just guessin' but i think your right..if you treated for bugs and heat stress too ...combo platter....the buds should turn out good quality...remove what ya can as ya finish up...of the seed pods...dont really know what the seeds do..if their even viable...what ya gonna run next:smoke:

7. I have some spray from foxfarm called dont bug me...its awesome. I killed about 20 adults gnats about two times a day. if the male sex organ doesnt grow out and open male bananas then its just pollinated not hermi?. I am thinking about going through aand poping oped evey sac so they dont grow. I have an LA Women plant thats growing in soil and some clones from my flowering plant. I want to order some seed but not sure what to get. I was hoping on throwing another plant in my flowering room but I dont have the plants to do it.

8. So in process of me trying to figure out what the hell to do about my heat issue Gr8KingJ gave me a great Idea. My plan was to get a bigger exhust fan for my cooltube exhaust. I was also thinking about cutting more holes for intake ( dont really care about negative air pressure because I kep my grow cab doors locked) but I wasnt sure how mant or how big. During our everymorning marijuana debriefing at work Gr8KingJ was looking at my set up and just told me to get rid of half my duct work for cool tube and just let my main exhaust do all the work. Most of the heat is coming from my light and my current setup to remove that heat isnt working so I am going to listen to KingJ because it sounds great and if it works and I think it will I dont have to cut anymore holes in my damn box. thanx again KingJ

9. Its not a hermi...........I just dont have a great way to keep a male and I thuink it is some what more pollinated then I wanted. I can always pop them out

10. the pistles on her are purple and gold....which is cool because thats what I crossed her with. ill have pics up in a few hours.

11. So here are the new pics...The first 5 are or the entire plant. The other 5 are of a few nug I tried to get close enough to to take a good picture. The pistles on the buds are starting to turn purple and they have been lookin a litle gold or yellow. I cant wait:D.

Attached Files:

• 1.jpg
      1.jpg
      File size:
      151.9 KB
      Views:
    • 2.jpg
      2.jpg
      File size:
      439.2 KB
      Views:
    • 3.jpg
      3.jpg
      File size:
      348.2 KB
      Views:
    • 4.jpg
      4.jpg
      File size:
      540.2 KB
      Views:
    • 5.jpg
      5.jpg
      File size:
      407.6 KB
      Views:
    • 6.jpg
      6.jpg
      File size:
      167.8 KB
      Views:
    • 7.jpg
      7.jpg
      File size:
      435.5 KB
      Views:
    • 8.jpg
      8.jpg
      File size:
      437.3 KB
      Views:
    • 9.jpg
      9.jpg
      File size:
      169.9 KB
      Views:
    • 10.jpg
      10.jpg
      File size:
      388 KB
      Views:
  12. #92 stikyWeedFinger, Apr 8, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 8, 2011
    The 1st pic here is what I thought was going to make her a hermi but turned out I did mess things up and got pollen in my room but its not a complete loss because I kinda want seeds I just never wanted to pick them ut of my bud again. The second one is for everyone to enjoy and its my favorite pics I have taken so far. On monday 4-11-11 I will be starting my 5th week of flowering and my buds are the size of this lighter. I hope in the next 4 to 5 weeks I can get alot of weight on her. I have the molasses ready to go:hello:

Attached Files:

• 11.jpg
      11.jpg
      File size:
      362.3 KB
      Views:
    • 12.jpg
      12.jpg
      File size:
      279 KB
      Views:
  13. they look frikkin' great bro...hats off...love how ya just trimmed parts of leafs to expose budsites....would not go any higher on nutes...leaf tips show your a tad beyond their nute tolerence...when the tips are brown half as much as now your perfect...about 1/8 inch is great..anymore...you will start ta slow down nutes uptake...might wanna flush soon to get them ready for final flower....then finish with about 50% nutes and molasses..then..just final flush..harvest..cure...and its..i'm in heaven time:hello:..keep playin' tall...cant wait ta see your next run:smoke:..rep slap if i can

14. That nute burn in the pics is old. I have been running only clean water for about 4 days. I did a really big H202 bath a few days ago to fight root rot and kill gnats. my ppm is at about 975, that is a little low but enough to make her happy.

IM JUST SO HAPPY THAT ITS NOT A HERMI

15. She's lookin awesome man I did the same thing with a buddy on his plant but we tied a clean bread bag around a whole branch and used an old shultz fertilizer dropper to get the pollen in it worker really well off the one branch we ended up with somethin like 150 seeds

16. Ya I had a bag aroung it ut I should have sprayed water on her before and after to deactivate any pollen that got out. I also have the males chillin in my old grow box in the room across my apartment. some pollen may have found its way or I was careless when harvesting the pollen and didnt wash up after fuckin with him. but its ok I wanted seeds just not everywhere.

17. Man those photos are to die for, awesome grow.....another inspirational grow indeed :)

18. Your grow is looking great Sticky. Nice to see you found your touch.

19. I just heard about dropping frozen water bottles in a res. the last week of flowering. The lower temps are supposed to help in the resin production. Im gonna fill mine with salt water so it can never freez but be supper cold!!!

20. That's kinda interesting, do you have a resourse of where u got that info, I'd like to follow up on that....I have read about dropping room temps to get the plant to change colors, but I am all about more resin production....:smoke: