2nd week flowering 12/12 in gro-pro, silversand, perlite, yellowing on main tip

Discussion in 'Sick Plants and Problems' started by Ppkw, Aug 18, 2019.

1. 20190817_160635.jpg 20190817_160551.jpg 20190817_101001.jpg 20190816_124242.jpg As above, started 5days ago, seems too be on the new growth from main stem, plants lst'd 3months old, last feed...yesterday, half dose ionic soil bloom stimulator 2ml per litre, growth tech universal 5ml per litre at half dose, have ionic soli bloom..not started using as off yet..yea..fed 7days ago , feed due today, all in all could this be just a cal mag issue, rather could it be ressolved with the use off...lol

Attached Files:

2. Hey brother, doesn't seem to be a major sickness. From what I am looking at, plants look very healthy - dense green foliage and beginning stages of flowering. I've noticed that when flowering starts the top of the colas start changing colors like in your photos. I didn't think of it like a sickness but rather growth forming quicker than it could be pigmented. ( That's my own thinking, there may be a more scientific explanation )

If you are feeding them, continue doing your routine with that. Anytime there is yellowing, it leads me to believe that there is a deficient level of nitrogen at the yellow area. So a normal dose of nutrition should be helpful. It also may be natural in which case there is no remedy.

Good luck.

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. Yeah, thanks...i gave her her normal feed yest an shes looking good today its not got any worse an the newer growth is greener, so hopefully it'll be ok bro