Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

2nd time Experiece ?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Johnywilks, Jan 5, 2011.

1. Ok so im Johny and im new to the forums :wave:

I only discovered this website about a month ago. Finally decided to join up.
    3 weeks ago i had my first experience with weed, smoked out of a bong. went for a walk and then halfway it hit me i started laughing uncontrallably. I got really hypo. Im usally quiet guy, but i got really confident for some reason. All my mates said i was really funny. It sort of felt like i was in a dream.

But last week i had my 2nd experience, wasnt the best experience. I took about 10 hits ( if thats what you call it) out of the bong in about 40mins. I didnt want to get out of the chair and i started sweating alot. I finally got myself to stand up because i didnt want to spend the whole time sitting down. I got really pale, my chest and abs felt really tight, also it felt like i was swallowing my tounge and i felt alot of pressure in my head( thats when i started to get really paranoid) but i kept smoking after that, not sure why. What could have caused this ? was it normal?

Probaly not going to smoke for a while now after that experience and also because weed obviously is not good for you, dont want to end up stupid because atm im at university.

2. You experienced a borderline "greening out". It's basically when you use too much Marijuana with little tolerance, and your body essentially couldn't handle the amount you were using. That's a lot of hits for someone's second time smoking. Don't let a bad experience ruin it for you! Next time, only take a few hits, and give it 10-30 minutes before you continue with more, that way you can gauge your high. It's not dangerous, but it can be very uncomfortable and make you very anxious. Take your time and pace yourself next time, I doubt you needed to smoke that much and you were probably trying to keep up with your buddies. Good luck!