2nd post with pics on the jeesal please help me figure this out ?!?!:(

Discussion in 'Sick Plants and Problems' started by mrnicebuddsn1, Oct 29, 2009.

1. #1 mrnicebuddsn1, Oct 29, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 29, 2009
    ok so now a day after my original post wondering about if my ph was off i think it was ... i used one of those shitty test tube ph testers and the initial test

came up very alkaline so i added some distilled white vinegar about 2 capfuls into my gal of water and then crudely tested the water in a test tube test and seemed 2 be getting a more acidic result .... go figure lol so0o0o0o i then

figured since they were pretty damn dry as well ( the soil) i decided to give them that water flush and tested the run off water and seemed to get positive for an acidic soil where i wanted it because it was to alkaline or w/e i got a

bunch a pics now first being them the day b4 the problems appeared ... that pic is in my first post and they were looking good i was told .. cant get that pic over here to and then i have the after pics of a few little seedlings that are showing similar back up or w/e it would b considered be cause the seedlings were fine as well until something changed

and i think the only difference i made that the seedlings and the jeesal shared was the water i was using witch was disstilled now im using tap with

a filter and started having problems ... ahh i digress again any help greatfully opretiated thanx much guys

Attached Files:

2. It looks like a Cal/Mag deficiency,,but i'am not a dirt farmer;). Research cal/mag deficiency in the sticky sec. First u must make sure ur PH runoff is correct:smoking: Once u know PH levels r correct,,then go to work at solving ur problem. Good Luck

3. wouldn't cal/ mag problems be solved if i was to add some epsom salt to my water along with the vinegar or ph down b cuz the shitty little test tube says

said it was to alkaline ... does anyone know if that just means the water has a lot of salts or sodium and chlorine in it to make the tap water better for drinking ? n idk

where this sticky sec everyone tells me to look at is ...and would anyone know of any basic water/tea concoction i should brew up 2 water with that

has the adjusted ph and possible nutes i need .... and does anyone have any sudjestions for where i could get a ph tester that tests both soild and

water ... or just where to find the little strip testers ??? please help me save my babies :D....."MASSSSSSS SKUNK #2" will eventually be bred and created
    through the chemdog lineage ha ha please do not let me kill my strain

mothers ha ha :smoking: p.s if aneone knows y i cant post the same pics that ive posted b4 please tell me how 2 do so i was just looking to post a b4 and after the problems started

4. a bunch a diff advice would be helpful today if anyone is feeling smart lol

5. lolread my threds n help me out if u can pleeeeeeease!!

6. #6 jcj77d, Oct 30, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 30, 2009
    imo, your still having ph issues which can cause nute lockout & then nute defency. get a digital ph meter, thats all u need, it will test your water/feeding water, & your runoff (which tells u your soils ph). ebay has them cheap, or look @ pool supply store.
    u cant post the same pic 2 times period due to bandwidth issues, though there are ways around it, by right clicking the pic, properties, then copy they web address of the pic & then use the [​IMG] button to post your pic, just paste the web address.

look in the organic section for tea recipies.
    dont use that vinager use apple cider vinager its better for them & organic.
    it also looks like u got water/food on some of those leaves & the light hit it & burned them like a mag glass & the sun does

if your using a preferted soil, this will cause probs from start to finish, use a organic soil.

what i would do is flush those plants w/ 7.0 ph'd water & h2o2 (5-10ml/cc per gal, this will help w/ overwatering) w/ 3x the amount of pot size, eg: 2gal pot = 6gal flush, & on the last gal use 1/4 strength ferts mixed in

to be honest also, i wouldnt put bannanas or cat litter in my soil, i bet if u transplanted them into good organic potting soil & perlite (try to rinse off as much soil from root ball as possible) they would do better.