2nd medicinal indoor grow

Discussion in 'Organic Grow Journals' started by kickingharold, Aug 1, 2012.

1. #22 kickingharold, Sep 5, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 5, 2012
    So i am running into the same issue i did last grow. My ffof/hf mix after about 2 weeks give or take the plants start to canoe and get a mag def. nothing i cant fix but i just wonder why its in the first few weeks??? hmm. Most of the stuff i read says in flower they have issues. I just double dose cal mag per gallon and it seems to boost back fast but it just boggles my mind? And i forgot to add cal mag this water smh lol. only damned thing i was supposed to add lol. but i added half strength bio weed, humic acid, and bio root. Ladies look lovely i might add cant wait for next update. In the 2 days since i waterd they have doubled in size i swear

2. That's strange. I've never had problems with FoxFarms during the veg stage, only in the flower stage.

3. i will load up a pic tomorrow. it did the exact same thing last grow too on some jack herer i had. actually lost one it got so bad the leaves just canoed up till it looked like death. Looked like it was rolling itself to smoke. or maybe it could be ph of my water but shouldnt be its like 6.5 out of the jug.

4. First pic is hard to see but you can see the edges of the leaves bowing in. the second one shows how much it has canoed up.

Attached Files:

5. same identical issue i ran into last time around the same time frame. it looks like i have one more doin it too

6. Hey, Harold, how 'bout an update. Your last pics looked wonderful. All the plants are nice and green, the leaves are clean and healthy. You must be doing something right. Details, man, details! :smoke:

Take care, KH.

7. havent update in a min my girls are lovely they are about 2 feet tall and budding up nicely will post pics in a min. Just been super busy around home havent had time but i still got pics of them except i skipped a week lol. Looks like i skipped a month haha

8. Ok so my last photo was day 17 and i cant find the rest of my week photos. but the one im gonna post is week one of flower. i flowerd em at 12 inches cuz of hight restriction.This is my week one of flower doing great tho. I lost my og kush to being a weak ass crap plant plus i found pollen sacks growing on it as well.. Most of my plants are streaching nicely but i have a couple super indica dom phenos. One is a strawberry cough the other is a pinapple express. Im greatly surprised my el alqimista AK47xNorthern Lights) strain is actually more what im looking for in an indoor sativa. Not a ton of streach and filling in superbly.

Attached Files:

9. here some better shots i paired em up and took separate photos. First two are the coughs.(not the clone only cuts) the big one is around 28 inches the other is like 16. Now granted i flowerd em at the same height give or take an inch. You can see the streach on the sativa dom and the bushyness on the indica dom one lol

Attached Files:

10. Next 2 are the G13 Pineapple Express. The little one had some issues in the beginning and it didnt grow very well but i did manage to snap it out of the issue just it never got to grow tall. Its still not a sativa dom for that matter but its fine with me as long as i yield something off it. If you can see on the background a little black mark thats my 2 feet from the top of soil mark so thats a good guess how tall they are.

Attached Files:

11. Last but not least. My auto amnesia and my el alqimista.. Auto on the left. That is a very very strong strain that loves high ec of concentration. i have been beating its ass and it takes every drop and havent seen one bit of burn whatsoever. And the alqimista was flowered at 10 inches and it still hasnt streached much. filling out nicely tho imo. Would definatly recomend those 2 strains to anyone who wants a good grow.

Attached Files:

12. Been feeding them with the heavy feeding on the general organics nutes. 4 tsp bloom and 2 tsp everything else(going to go up to 5 tsp in the next few feedings as im trying to use em all up lol). They have been drinking 2x a week now so i am feeding them a tea of molasses, Indonesian guano, and myco madness for every other feeding and they are seeming to love it. No chemicals that im aware of prolly should of put this in the indoor grow section cuz im not doing a supersoil or anything but im a noob lol

13. the space i took the pics eventually is going to be a mini veg room so i can veg em a couple weeks to cut out my turnover rate.

14. My strawberry cough plant is at about the same stage as yours. I'm about 10 days into flowering. I toped it once and vegged it for a month. Perhaps I vegged a little too long, as these things like to stretch. I'm not really using any thing special to grow it, as I'm new to this. My led light is a 90w with the individual 3watt LEDs; seems to work pretty good in my grow tent. My nutes, and dirt, are all miracle grow.
    20090331_008.jpg

Attached Files:

15. Sadly, they both died. :(

I need to get better lighting before i start this next grow.

16. Nice looking healthy plant. I didnt top mine and when i switched to flower my sativa dom one grew about 18 inches in less then 12 days. Grew so damn fast and streached so fast i was shocked. none of my others streached anywhere near that lol. Its impossible to keep my canopy even lol. And im not one to hte on those miricle grow users out there as i have used it for years on outdoor plants :smoke:. Im gettin great development for week 2 some of my plants are starting to chunk up a lil. If i had better camera i could post pics but oh well. good luck

17. Im sorry to hear that. my first grow i planted 6 and 1 died and had 3 males. This one i had a hermi og kush

18. Thanks for the encouragement. Everyone has to start somewhere, I guess, and the miracle grow seems to be working well so far. I'm just using the 5mp camera on my phone for pics.

I started off with three plants because my seeds where regular instead of feminized. Two of them turned out to be males; however, I relocated them to a different environment and am going to harvest their pollen to selectively pollinate single buds for more seeds.

I hope this cough turns out to be good. It still doesn't smell at all but I've read that they aren't very smelly while growing. Does your have any smell yet? I just don't want them to start reeking of skunk.