2nd medicinal indoor grow

Discussion in 'Organic Grow Journals' started by kickingharold, Aug 1, 2012.

1. Ok here we go...
    Im gonna start this journal early so i can do all my steps from start to finish. I hope some of you follow this and comment on it for me. I like to think of myself as a smart person and im always down to learn me a thing or 2. So the stuff i learned from my first grow really will help me out this run through.

1. Getting seeds tomorrow from a disclosed location (haha im not telling cuz yall know where to get em :devious:). So im ordering 2x Strawberry Cough, 2x Pineapple Express, 1x Auto Amnesia, 1x Bubba 76, 1x OG Kush, 1x Taho OG Kush, and finally 1x MKage.
    2. Been tossing around what dirt to use so it will be either ffof 1.5 cu ft/ and a 1 cu ft happy frog or a roots organic/ happy frog mix. If i go roots/hf im only using hf for filler. Im running 6 pots at 3 gal sizes.
    3. 1000 watt mh/hps in a 6x8 8 ft high room, inline venting and fans and all that good stuff.
    4. Nutrients are General Organics lineup. Indonesian Guano teas and molasses.
    5. Most likley im going to run the strawberry Cough, Pineapple Express, Auto amnesia, and a MKage (mk ultra x sage).
    6. I will veg all till about 15 inches. Im hoping i will be just shy of 4.5 feet by final hight lol. Hoping lol cuz i dont have much more height im able to work with haha. I like the sativa dom strains mostly or i would of done an all indica room.
    Well im hoping someone will follow this grow guide. If not its ok im doing it for personal documentation.
    I will be uploading my pics of my last harvest witch is in less then 10 days before chop :):):)

2. I'll sub for the ride. That's quite a menu of strains. Are you going to grow all of them at once, or split them up into multiple harvests? Oh, and I'd go with the Roots Organic instead of the FFOF. Have you read what's in that Roots Organic soil? It's loaded with essential amendments. I can't wait to get my hands on some! Good luck. :smoke:

3. Thank u and i thought it was a good menu lol. no im fore sure growing the strawberry and pineapple. the auto will be a lil pre harvest treat as im sure it will be done way before the rest.i only am running 6 buckets so idk what i am putting in the other pot. ya i have read whats in the roots. i just have not had any issues with ff except bugs. but i think im leaning to roots just dont know how the drainage is as its coco based i believe. i think i had aphids from ff last time i dont have a microscope but they were visible to the eye as yellow/orange color and black flying bugs i thoought were fungus gnats. thats why im debting on what soil. i dont want that to happen again. prolly going with roots and happyfrog. gonna get some organism XL as well or some other mycos. my main concern is how my yield is going to be. i am hoping to pull a pound off all 6? but i will be happy wth 2 oz from each pot.

4. got my seeds today so should be germing them in the next few days.

Attached Files:

5. Cant' wait! :smoke:

6. Here we go. In the front left is Fruit auto(grapefruit strain), on the right is Bubba 76, and in the back from left to right is, alquimista, 2x pineapple express, 2x strawberry cough. I sure hope they all germ close to the same time frame. Im starting them in shot glasses with water. Hope they all pop by 72 hrs. then i am going to pop them in my 3 gal pots. no transplanting for me lol. thats just way too much work unless you have a bunch and only picking a few. Let the games begin :cool:

Attached Files:

7. and they all popped:hello:

8. Alright 2 things. 1 is damn those auto seeds smh. I germed auto fruit and it popped and oozed out white shit and my second auto amnesia doesn't seem to be viable 48 hrs and its still floating in my shot glass :mad:. Might have to pop my og kush seed instead. But on a better note i have 3 seeds with there heads popped out. Im rooting them in root riot cubes. Dont mind my home made humidity domes lmao. 3 of the 6 in domes have popped there first leaves out just havent got green yet. hoping in the next 2 days to have em in my soil.:smoke:

Attached Files:

9. Hey kh,

Sprouting new seeds is always fun. It helps if in the first 24 hrs of water soak they are kept good and warm, like on top of a water heater or something.

I got a free auto alquimista seed with my order from Attitude, but it didn't do squat. It sprouted along with the rest, but after 3 weeks in the same soil as the others it was still thin and spindly and a fugly color, so I yanked it.

Good luck with your grow!

See ya...

10. thank you very much. i have a desert terra heating pad i removed off an old lizard aquarium that i had at one time. they say not to remove them after placement but i dont listen. took all the adhesive off with some lighter fluid and it went all gravy. i was going to purchase a 12 site or 24 site humidity dome but much to my avail i can only find 50 site ones in my town so i just made pop bottle ones lol.

11. How goes it? :curious: :high:

12. #13 kickingharold, Aug 23, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 23, 2012
    Good Good had a few complications but nothing i didnt expect. My fruit auto wasnt viable :mad:. So i sprouted my amnesia auto. And my bubba 76 was on its way to dirt and i dropped it and the head popped off. :(. So i had to jump amd sprout my og kush seed. I have all my strawberry cough, pineapple express, alquimista, and my amnesia all in dirt:D. Im not too sure about this aquimista though its not forming very good imho. the sprout leaves were white when i transplanted into dirt and the true leaves are not forming anywhere evenly. more like deformed. Its ok though if i have to i have some reserved seeds. Ive got about 40 jack herer seeds i suspect to be feminized(need to do a few more tests with them) and some budda haze bag seed. and a few unknown strains. So i have backups if need be. I will get indevidal pics up shortly. i wanna let em grow a lil bit.

Attached Files:

13. [quote name='"kickingharold"']

Good Good had a few complications but nothing i didnt expect. My fruit auto wasnt viable :mad:. So i sprouted my amnesia auto. And my bubba 76 was on its way to dirt and i dropped it and the head popped off. :(. So i had to jump amd sprout my og kush seed. I have all my strawberry cough, pineapple express, alquimista, and my amnesia all in dirt:D. Im not too sure about this aquimista though its not forming very good imho. the sprout leaves were white when i transplanted into dirt and the true leaves are not forming anywhere evenly. more like deformed. Its ok though if i have to i have some reserved seeds. Ive got about 40 jack herer seeds i suspect to be feminized(need to do a few more tests with them) and some budda haze bag seed. and a few unknown strains. So i have backups if need be. I will get indevidal pics up shortly. i wanna let em grow a lil bit.[/quote]

Sad they didn't all make it. But good luck! Can't wait to see the results.

14. Nah they didnt all make it but i only actually ordered the cough an express so all i purchased germed and are about 1.5 inches tall. the rest i expected some issues it just comes with the territory.(plus i was trying to rush it as well) but on another note im finishing my room within this grow. unfortunately i have some work ahead of me. hanging panda poly as we speak. gonna take a couple days as we are putting in a new circuit for the light and venting. dont wanna fry the old wires js better safe then sorry lol. other then that when i get this last one in the dirt i will take pics of all of em and post. im super excited so far im happy with the growth so far:hello:

15. Well 5 of mine are about 5 days old and i have 2 that are almost 2 days old.

Attached Files:

16. Well since they are only in veg mi prolly going to update my journal once a week just to show growth. im going to call this day 3 even though 5 of them have been in for 5 days and the other 2 have been in for 3 days but idc.

17. dunno why it wouldn't load my pic

Attached Files:

18. Well day 10 and looking good so far. haven't watered them for 10 days so i think its time to do so. finished my room up and im real happy about that. But im having an issue with my files not uploading??? keeps saying file upload failed. dont know why i uploaded the others just fine.

19. i had better luck uploading to the photo gallery and posting a link to the photo in my thread