2nd indoor grow. Skywalker OG, Critical Hog, Venus Fly Trap

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by WizeWizard, Sep 7, 2016.

1. Hey everyone. Long time GC reader, finally set up an account and decided to join the forum more actively. What better way to kick it off than with a grow journal. Let's rewind to 3 weeks ago. 8/23 I transplanted my 5 clones (caregiver acquired) into 7 gallon "smart pots". Clones were planted in sunshine mix #4, which contains mycorrhizae. I lightly thinned leaves, and clipped the ends off most other bigger leaves (to help monitor new growth). On transplant day plants measured as follows. Hog #1- 8 inches, Hog #2- 5.5 inches, Sky OG- 7 inches, VFT #1(larger pot in clone pics)- 8 inches, VFT #2- 4 inches. All plants given plain water. 8/26 fed all 5 ladies with fox farms grow big, one gallon of water mixed with 5 ml of nutes. 8/29 ladies all fed 1/2 gallon of same mixture. 9/1 all 5 ladies topped, (or fimmed). Doesn't make a difference to me which is done, so I just pinch it off. VFT #1 getting pretty bushy. 9/4 ladies all fed another gallon with same ratio. All looking healthy. 9/6 4x8 grow tent finally arrived, and spent most of the night cleaning out the office and making room. Finally got it put together and ladies nicely inside. I moved their 3 t5's into the tent along with oscillating fan. Hopefully day after tomorrow I'll have the ventilation finished with carbon filter installed with 440cfm exhaust fan. Ran out of time last night, but hoping tonight I'll have time to defoliate some (at least vft#1). And maybe some super cropping or lst. I did deal with mild spider mites when the clones arrived, but it seems I have them taken care off now. I started to freak out a few days after starting the fabric pots, because I thought the pots were starting to grow mold. After many hours of searching and reading online, I'm 99% sure it's just the mycorrhizea growing on the pot (phew). Now let's see if I can remember to keep this updated .

Attached Files: