2nd Homemade Glass bong!!! Pics!!

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by Shmev, Sep 6, 2009.

1. So heres my second homemade glass bong that i decided to make, same approach as my first one, but with a cooler vase in my opinion lol. here are the pics!:smoking:

Overall Pic
    [​IMG]

Another pic
    [​IMG]

My Diffused Pen Downstem haha
    [​IMG]

Pic of water in it
    [​IMG]

Downstem and Slide, yes it actually works like a real slide haha the black part comes off!
    [​IMG]

The cool design on the vase neck
    [​IMG]

So there it is! my second homemade, hope all you enjoy it!

2. This is sick! Nice homemade. :) Let us know how it rips!

3. ...that vase was designed to be turned into a bong.

4. LK approves of this thread.

5. Haha, yeah. You could totally slap a diffused downstem on that and get a bowl for it and it would look like some of the bongs in my area that sell for 50-60 bucks (Probably rip better too). Nice homemade bro. +rep

6. might as well invest in a good, glass down stem imo.

7. I'm deffinatley gonna do that, just using a dirty old pen for now haha. I'm gonna try and find a nice purple slide:)

8. My thoughts exactly when i saw it lol. $1.99 of pure amazingness

9. Looks nice. I'm planning on making one as well and I was wondering, did you drill through the glass? If so, how?

10. I used a ceramic drill bit, but you should really go to a hardware store and get a diamond head drill bit, it makes things ALOT easier. With my ceramic drill bit it made things pretty difficult with this one. Once you get it drilled your either going to need to file the hole so you can angle your downstem because the drill bit only allows you to make a hole straight down, or you could just get a bit thats bigger than your downstem so it allows for an angle.

Hope this helps:hello:

Jeez I should make a sticky about making a homemade glass piece cause i get this question all the time haha.

11. ...and god sent a lone stoner with nothing but a vase and a mission.

good job, dude, get a glass downstem and you're good to go.

12. ++++1

13. thanks everyone for checkin this out! I'm planning to get a glass downstem for it and im gonna try to find either a purple or white slide to match it!

14. Thats sick Yo! I made a few of those too.. I got this dollar store down the street that got the same bongs! I have not yet found a clear one yet. sick:hello: