2nd Grow, New Box, Mazari, Power Africa, Super Lemon Haze, Red Dragon

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by docmojoman, May 10, 2009.

1. Yo man! I likes the new avatar and sig!

2. thanks yo. i'll definitely check it out

3. yooo man, re -veg process looks crazyy u kno if it stresses the plant at all to the point where the next harvest might not be so good? just curious cus i was actually tryna go around having to re-veg. :smoke:

4. Hmm Beatz.. That's a good question. I just started doing some and that hadn't crossed my mind. You think it might not just make it more mature though?

5. Doc I have to say I like the way you manhandle those plants. :p

6. #86 docmojoman, Jun 17, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 17, 2009

Nope! doesn't stress the plant! Actually there a few options with a re-vegged plant. I have read that you can re-flower, then re-veg up to 3 or 4 times. Or you can turn it into a mom, as I am doing.

:D Ooooo! Yeah! Baby! Yeah! Shall we shag now, or shall we shag later? :D

No, seriously - thanks for the luv & checkin' out my thread! Can't wait to see your outdoor autos! :p

7. Nothing really groundbreaking going on today - other than that I transferred my Mazari clones into the flower room. I also bought a nice shelving system from the container store. I should have bought 3 more units, but my dumb-ass didn't visualize my needs properly - arrrrgh!

[​IMG]

Attached Files:

8. What kind of nutes and what schedule are you using?

Everything looks terrific.

9. Thanks man! I appreciate the dap from you as I have admired your grows!

My method is a DrBudGreengenes variant. I use Technaflora nutes - more specifically their Recipe for Success Starter Kit which consists of 10 separate products for around $30. I just copped another kit even though I still have plenty left from my first kit!

Well, enuff of the endorsement! As in DrBud's method, I use 1/4 to 1/2 strength nutes on every feeding. I also use the submerge method for feeding/watering. This is when you drop your pot into a larger container of nutes forcing the old air out of the soil. When the nute level is 1/8" above the soil and the bubbles stop appearing (all the old air) - you lift the pot out of the nutes forcing fresh air down into the soil!

10. you can never have too many backup nutes! :smoke: Interesting to kno about the re-veg..:rolleyes: thx for the info, lookin great!

P.S u can always make a trip back to the container store lol

11. I like the way you grow man. Short bulky plants with big yield.

12. That's a bad ass lil grow set up you got going there. Super dank buds in a small space, lovin' it. :D

13. Looking great man nice sativas.

14. Awesome stuff man ....

Can't wait for more .....

I'll be watching ...

Best Regards EazyGreen ..........:D

15. Thank you, Jesus! I'm diggin' the artwork in your sig - did you do that? I'm an artist myself & I know good sh*t when I see it! Be sure to check out the thread in my sig labeled "DrBudGreengenes..." and you will see where I got my method from!

Thanks Killa! I'll take quality over quantity any day (although I ended up with decent quantity anyways :D)!

Honored I am to have the seal of approval from a GC mod!:hello: I'm not sure if you've read enuff to know that that sativa is from year 2000 seeds that I had put away! It should be Chocolate Thai! I can't wait to test that baby! If I get the same quality improvement as the other bag seeds I grew...:smoking:

Much appreciated, Eazy! You are always welcome here! :wave:

16. Lookn good Brotha!

17. Thanks for the compliment, Arnold!

Guys - if you want to see an awesome first grow - check out Arnold420's! He don't mess around! :D

18. How goes it Doc? Thought I would check out what you have going on and I'm still in awe! Awesome set-up and sweet process you have going on! Gonna be following your journal as well! Take care...:D

19. Thanks Mr.Green! Tell your wife the fine citizens of GC thanks you for approving of your m8's new hobby! :D

20. Nuthin' really special going on today - I transplanted two of my "mothers" into larger square pots. I transplanted them into a little over 1/3 FFOF, 1/3 perlite, 1/3 vermiculite, a little garden lime and a dose of micro organisms. I'll transplant the rest before the week is out!

My mazari clones are luvin' life right about now! They are showing some pretty good growth! I'm excited! :hello: So far, cloning seems to be the way to go!

Mom room:
    [​IMG]

Flower room & mazari clones
    [​IMG]

Attached Files: