2nd Grow(medicinal)2Grand daddy purple, 1hindu kush/skunk#1, 1Blue Cheese, 2 unknown

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by TUNES707, Sep 1, 2009.

1. #1 TUNES707, Sep 1, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 1, 2009
    heres the pics

the grandadddy purple the small one stayed that hight and didnt grow i know it was deficient of nitrogen, but its almost done finished quickly..... probably only get a eighth-quarter but i got 5 mroe plants...:smoking:

the hindu kush is doing extraordinarily well for being in a container... next year im going to do 5 of these in the groun....lst'd it earlyon... but when i was smoking a joint by my plants, i realized that when youre young its good to be held back or trained a little, but eventually you gotta go with the flow and grow on your own... so thats that i did. shes responding well.... all plants except the grandaddy small one.......are on fax farm scheduled nutes...... i took 3 clones of the hindu kush because i have just acquired 2 1000w HPS lights, so im going to try my first indoor soil and im going to attempt a bubble bucket... here is all the pics... feel from to rep + leave your comments.... all pics were from my iphone... sorry about the quality..... i got 2 of the plants in grounf btw... the unkown ones....

Attached Files:

2. the 6th pic is some blueberry... it was in the ground but because of security reasons i had to move....i had her in my garden but she stood out way too much and i even lst'd her

kush pics are #3 and #7

3. very nice!

4. ^ the granddaddy smells the most.... but that kush smells heavenly... im so excited i did fox farms on it.... cant wait til next year tho..... Fox farms for everything...