2nd grow. Coco, Hempy's, LED. Nirvana Northern Lights and Blue Mystic

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by tastebud, Oct 4, 2011.

1. Man those r some nice fat looking nugs. Can u go to my thread and tell me if my plants look up to speed in bud size, they r 34 days into flower in those pics.

2. Climbstoned. I think the two that you have in flower look very good. I like your scrog too. Your setup is way bigger than mine. Check out SoCalCloset's thread. He has a bigger setup too. I'll bet you can learn a lot from him. Link to his thread above in his sig.

RJ42. Thanks for the positive words.

calvin4986. Yea. He helped me through my first grow. I learned tons from his advice on my thread and following his journals. I still refer back to them from time to time too. Cheers.

3. have you ever had any problems with hermies tastebud.....

4. Hello breeze32,

I have not had any hermies so far. Knock wood.

5. I just pm you tastebud when you get a chance...

6. Just stopping by to check out the journal/grow, and I must say, I am impressed. Looking nice man.

7. TroutTalker. Thanks for stopping by.

Well. Nirvana did it again. Another deal I couldn't pass up. They have black friday deal of 5 fem Blackjack and 5 fem Blackberry for 50% off right now on their weekend whopper special. A buy one strain get the other free thing like the Jock Horror/NYPD deal they had recently. I'm becoming addicted to buying seeds as well as growing. I now have beans of Northern Lights, Blue Mystic, Jock Horror, NYPD, Wonderwoman, and soon to arrive Blackjack and Blackberry. I can't wait to try them all. I'm also giving some away to some family members to try. They grow outdoor. It'll be fun to compare the quality, potency, etc. of my indoor buds with their outdoor of the same strains. :smoke:

Here an update on my grow.

Day 61. Day 40 of 12/12. Day 31 (4 weeks plus 3 days) in flower. Temp 80. RH 40%.

Everything moving ahead steady. Buds slowly bulking up. Lots more frost too. All measurements per one gallon. Watered with 2 gallons. Good run off. TDS 925 ppm. PH 5.8.

GH micro 5ml, bloom 10ml, florablend 5ml, diamond nectar 5ml, floranectar 7ml, calmag 5ml.

Thanks for following along. Here are current pics.

Attached Files:

8. More pics.

Attached Files:

9. So did you like what the leaf thinning did for you, can you see a difference?

10. Tastebuds, wow they are really turning out great man!!! I absolutely love how short and stocky they are. You had mastered the art of keeping em short and producing. How much do you yield with them? Loving it bro!! Nirvana has good beans. All their stuff has gotten me high :). I've grown their white widow, jock horror, an blue mystic. Gonna start ak-48 soon.

11. SoCalCloset,
    Without a doubt thinning out the fans has made a huge impact imo. You have made a believer out of me. I thank you for enlightening me on that trick. I have way more bud development lower down the stems vs. my last grow. Pruning fan leaves in combination with LST helps my led lights penetrate the canopy. I'll be pruning the fans from here on out. You rock bro. Thanks again.

12. Drdank50,

Thanks. Keeping them short and compact is my goal in my small space. As for yield, don't know yet. Last grow I got a little over 6 oz. from six plants. No serious pruning or LST and half as much led lights. This time I have four plants. But, thanks to improved methods (pruning, LST, double the led lights, etc), I have a lot more bud mass on the stems this time. And, im only on week four of flower. Their going to bulk up a lot more still. I will need 1.5 oz. per plant this time to match the yield on my last grow. I think I will have it plus even more hopefully. We'll see. Cheers.

13. Dr dank. I forgot to mention, I think Nirvana is awesome too. Their service is outstanding and I've had 100% successful germination with their seeds so far. No hermies and healthy plants. Plus they have had some great deals lately. I've also ordered some auto beans from Herbies. Haven't tried any yet, but their service was good too. So far though, I'm really liking nirvana. Cheers.

14. Cool, super happy it worked for you. Nothing better than getting more in the same space.

15. Hello Everyone. Here's an update.

Day 66. Day 45 of 12/12. Day 36 (5 weeks plus 1 day) in flower. Temp 71. RH 30%. All measurements per one gallon. GH micro 5 ml, bloom 10 ml, hydroplex 2 ml, florablend 5 ml, diamond nectar 5 ml, floranectar 7 ml, calmag 5 ml. TDS 990 ppm. PH 5.8.

Watered with two gallons. Good run off. Decided to add a bloom booster. I'm using Botanicare Hydroplex. 0-10-6 if I remember right. I started adding it in on the last feeding of week 4 flower. Im on my third feeding with this stuff so far with no burn. I'm using it in addition to my regular nutes at 2 ml per gallon. We'll see if this small amount does any good. I don't want to overdo it and burn my plants. Last grow, I burnt them pretty bad with GH liquid koolbloom.

Everything is going great. Just keeping it steady and waiting. Thanks for following along. Here are current pics. Peace.

Attached Files:

16. gorgeous man just plain gorgeous

17. :smoke: More pics.

Attached Files:

18. Thanks SoCal. Yours are looking very nice too.

19. your 13 days in front of me, I hope mine are fat like yours by then.

20. Awesome! Your girls are looking fantastic! I chopped one of my plants down dude, more details on my thread :(