2nd Grow (closet organics)

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by ManiacKilla, Mar 31, 2009.

1. I just grew some bag seeds in a small closet and I've only ended up with 2 females. I would love to have some good genetics, but I want to practice with whats allready here.This is only my second grow ever. I had some problems in Veg- with my water and too much nitro in my soil mix so the plants were getting burned for a while so I pushed back flowering a lil while. I got them feeling a lil better with the addition of a brita filter, and an air pump for my water resevoir, and a little baking soda treatment to the soil. By the time I did all this and they did start to flower they were about 80 days old.
    Thats where I am now, day 6 of flowering. My problem with the soil is still there I'm sure as I just added a lil baking soda to the water to treat the problem rather than cure it. I have FFarms Grow Big that I think my plants would love(I allready gave them a very small taste in with my baking soda water)that is, if I could give it to them the right way. Should I just slowly work up to the what the bottle says? Thats the thing, the soil is taking much longer to dry out now that I'm on 12/12 so I wont have very many more times to water before harvest. Maybe once every 2 weeks, that only 3 or 4 more times if its only 1 1/2 to 2 months to flower. I let my last plant flower a couple weeks too long I think and it seemed completely void of THC.
    Well here are some pics and there will be more soon.

Attached Files:

2. The first pics kinda shows you how pretty she would have been if it wasnt for my fuck ups.The overhead pic was taken when the leaves first started yellowing, you cant really see any yellow leaves though. The second picture is is after I started flowering.

Attached Files:

3. Oh yeah I almost forgot, I got another female with very green bud sites but almost white fan leaves. With what I wrote above, WTF is up with that. LOOK:confused:

Attached Files:

• hmhm.jpg
      hmhm.jpg
      File size:
      202.1 KB
      Views:
    • hmm.jpg
      hmm.jpg
      File size:
      226.8 KB
      Views: