2nd grow, bud question...

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by Lanceropolis, Sep 6, 2018.

1. I am growing Jack Herer this year and according to everything I've read, I should look to harvest within the next for weeks or so. My question is if the flower is going to fatten up? Is this as much girth she is going to have? I used fox farm nutrients and followed their soil grow schedule (big bloom, tiger bloom and the third I don't recall, but it was sold in a set). It is planted in 420 soil (I forget the mix...). The Jack Herer's are the two on the left, and the one on the right is Wonder Woman. They seem to be growing really well and I haven't had any problems with pests thus far.

I've noticed the leaves are starting to yellow in a good way, and I haven't checked the trichomes yet, due to it being too early.

Attached Files:

2. depending on where you are id say you have a while to go. Jack Herer is a sativa dominate strain id bet you have maybe 4 weeks left but yeah they will start to stack and fatten up the closer you get to harvest time. My outdoor grow has 1 sativia dominate the rest are indica dominate , the indica dominate are way fatter right now than the sativa due to the sativa being a 10-12 week flower strain

3. #3 Lanceropolis, Sep 7, 2018
    Last edited: Sep 7, 2018
    Thank you so much. I live in Nor Cal and to be honest I was hoping I had at least another month. It seems like (and I am obviously a noob) that this is going to be a decent yield. I also haven't had an overpowering smell as of yet. I really want to do God's Gift next grow season. That or vintners moonshine.