2nd Grow Barney's LSD

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by Doc-J, Nov 30, 2011.

1. right back at ya...lsd week 6:smoke:

Attached Files:

2. Here we are at day 12 of flower. The smallest plant seems to have either too much N or not enough P. I decided to switch back to my jacks nutes. The organic stuff just dropped the ph way too much and I didnt see any vast improvements with the organics. The small plant has been flushed so hopefully it will pick up. The other three are going great, getting huge. They started growing flowers about three days ago. I cant wait to see these things fill out with buds.

Attached Files:

3. hav 3 LSD's going myself ones almost ready to chop took one of the main buds today gonna let the rest go another week hav one been on 12/12 10 days now the others a clone taken from my 1st its 20 days into flowering budding nicely they r very tough plants easy to grow also hav KK X SK #1 thts 2 wks into veg and 2 lowryder 2's abt a month old

4. Plants are doing great, but i think i am going to try hydro next go. I built this little dwc / drip setup to tinker with.

Attached Files:

5. a few more

Attached Files:

6. Day 24 of flower. Some lower leaves have been yellowing a bit. Bud growth seems good for the age though. Them seem to have stopped stretching and are working more on forming the bud sites. I know they wont all be huge but I counted about 70 bud sites on one plant before I lost count. Overall I am impressed with the strain, although it has stretched more than I thought it would being an indica dominant strain. I have plenty of height left in the tent though, so all is good.

7. Hopefully you will have a good bountiful harvest mate..... :) Wish I had a 600...

8. I think it will be pretty good judging by the buds so far. Im in week five now, and the buds are beginning to fill in a little more.

9. Day 39 of flower. I must say I thought the buds would have filled out a bit more. Hopefully the last three weeks will bting some nice wieght gain for the ladies. Rvidently others have had the lsds develop late in flowet as well. Crystalization on the buds is crazy. Some lower hairs are starting to turn. Fan leaves have been yellowing and falling off quickly the last week or so. Not much longer.

Attached Files:

10. A few more

Attached Files:

11. I'm currently growing LSD right now too, love the strain. I got the fast flowering tall sativa dominant phenotype though. I found that this strain is very vigorous and can take whatever you want to give. Also I found this strain to be surprisingly easy to clone, since I had heard that it was actually an above average in difficulty strain to clone. It was the first out of all of them to root though, and it's growing amazingly fast.

This strain is definitely gonna be competing with my other sativa dominant strains for a keeper, but I'm really liking the bud development on this so far. I seem to get long and thin but dense flowers. There are several phenotypes you can get when you order these seeds, so you may have completely different characteristics.

I am jealous though, it looks like at least one of them is the indica phenotype, supposedly the most potent.

EDIT: Your plants did get much taller than mine did overall, at least inter node length. Mine is pretty compact, though I did go heavy with LST.

12. Guys - whats the odour like on this strain ? I really wanna do a hydro scrog with this but concerned about the smell !

Any input is appreciated

13. Not the most skunky I have smelled but definetly strong. More of a strong fruity smell, easily recognizable as weed though.

14. very strong sweet fruity smell this is my second grow of LSD they put out a strong odor from begining to end !

15. Hmmmm i feared that :( does a scrubber get rid of the odour ?

16. Scrubber does the job for me, though my LSD only started to stink about 3.5 weeks in. It's kind of fruity/citrous but definitely skunky.

17. couldnt tell ya either i live out in the country dont worry abt the smell

18. In my case the filter doesnt take care of all of the smell. I think its because of the cheap htg filter though, I have read of several people having the same issue with their filters. After this grow im going to pick up a cann.

19. Hmmmmmm i grew afghan kush ryder and man even with a fresh c filter my house stank - needless to say the blue mystic i grew afterwards was a godsend !

20. I'm growing the LSD and having some problems. My other plants of different strains are doing great. Any ideas what's wrong?

Bit of info. 78*, ff happy frog soil, 2.5 weeks from seed. 5 gal smart pots. 1000 watts hps. Lights on 18/6.

Sorry to hijack your thread. Just really needing some help

Attached Files: