2nd grow - 2x4 tray - Purple Kush - 8 plants - hydro drip system

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by mjboy, Aug 6, 2008.

1. im do that set up myself i got some of the stuff but im in money bind so i gotta wait 2 weeks till i get paid again to get the rockwool and whatnotill b posting pics as soon i start the build i got some good old Northernlights that ive been saving back or some mangoXkush

2. Northern lights is a great strain and good luck with your grow. once you do post some pics and if you need anything help let me know.

3. Have you ever considered supercropping you will get alot more out of your plants if you dont know about it just look it up on youtube;)

4. yea i thought about it but not sure if im going to do it. I might do half and half not sure.

5. got my super silver Haze seeds today in the mail. Rhinoseeds.com was the site i got em from. Yes im in the US so to anyone asking about that i did get em with no problem.

im going to germinate these and i plant to have 3 of these as my mothers.

the other 2 (If they're all females) will be grown all the way with no clippings.

so right now i have 10 purple kush (pics included) and have had my water change as well as the nutes added for about 5- days now. The nutes made a big difference as soon as i put em in.

they look really good and hopefully im still on schedule to flower in 45 days.

Attached Files:

6. looking good man, i cant wait to see how your seeds turn out, i have some purple kush seeds froma local grower, but im a decent ways from cali ;)

7. thanks and im sure a lot of people on here would buy em. let me know when you grow those so i can follow your grow.

8. sup bro.. ur grow looks pretty dope, im subscribed!

You should check mine out and give me some tips man.. its my first grow ever and im using an ebb n flow system i built myself as well. All tips help man.

peace

9. thanks and i just checked it out. looking good and i left my questions. good luck with it and hope it all comes together.

10. i am growing ww but just a thought you may want to lower those lights man looks like they may be stretching.

11. yea they are pretty low almost touching the plants now. good luck with your WW.

12. thanks,will keep checking in to see how things are going. wish you the best.:wave:

13. do you have pics of your grow? if you do PM me your journal.

14. morning, had to charge my cam. Will be getting some more pics for you tody, this is one of my big ww, COMPACT AS HELL!

Attached Files:

15. Day 18 Of Veg - Update

OK i took pictures of the babys today for the journal. everything is going good and some plants have really taken off compared to the some. 3-4 plants are possible mothers already so were right on schedule.

4am - 10pm is my light time right now but i might change it to 2am - 8pm

my res has lost half of its water and i need to change it soon. my nutes have really been a huge improvement in the week ive added them.

Here are some pics from the grow room. im going to be buying some black tarp to block it off so the light stays in the area i want.

Attached Files:

16. pics look good bro..

How often do you water your plants with your ebb n flow system? and for how long?

Also what nutes do you use? have u added nutes yet?

17. #37 thefloweringman, Aug 24, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 24, 2008
    was watering once a week, for 15 to 20 min. per feeding. but alot of roots are coming out the bottom, on my 6" cubes and i was told that i need to be watering once a day now. Contradiction in terms, first they told me to water when the rw was dry or almost now they tell me everyday, whats really goin on?

Have been using hollands secret-3 part formula, bada bing, bang , and bloom. I think when i made my last batch of solution, it may have been alittle strong even though i followed what the schedule they gave me.
    Just started using solution for my little ones, their first week. Think i am going to back off alitle and c if that will help, one started to show some spotting like to high a ph or too many macros. I am also doing some bending now on both big ladies to allow light to th lower branches, the mature leaves were flat out drowning the new leaves.
    Man it is alot of work to change out 10 gal. of solution and fill it bak up again, especially with no room to work in, i have to take them out of the room just to get it all done, then i am keeping them from the lght for about 30 minutes, but i know it will be worth it.

18. my plants eat 3 times a day 20 minutes of drip per plant every 5 hours

the nutes im using are in this thread and i took pics of em. 2nd page i think.

thats why i use the bucket as a res. easy to change water and re add nutes.

it sounds like you might have added alot of nutes. re calculate the Ml and see if you got it right. you dont want to nute burn your plants so early.

19. my plants are very compact and over due for flowering they are not overfed they love me for what i give them, the babies are thriving as well, maybe i came across wrong, there arent any problems and as a matter of fact i have to add more training just about everyday they seem to be growing out of control. just didnt want u to get the wrong idea,:wave: I think i will try dwc next time it sounds alot easier, but all is good, it will be worth it.

20. so when do you plan on flowering them? also where are your pics? make a thread and link me to it