2nd Grow - 2 Seedlings - Problems Already

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by N15, Jun 11, 2010.

1. Recently cut down my first grow because it was male, as I went into flowering I started two more seedlings incase the plant turned out to be male, and it did. There was no space in the grow box so I had to put them outside, one had a bit of stretch and the other had barely sprouted when I found out it was male and I put them in the box, here they are, they've been under a 125W CFL for two days on 24/0 after one being outside for 3-4 days and the other had sprouted and had been outside for 1 day. I don't know what it is but I think it may be heat stress? Both have some form of 'rash' on the top of their leaves, the bigger one that was outside longer has some purple discoloration underneath the leaves.

This is the bigger one:

Top of the leaf:

[​IMG]

Underneath:

[​IMG]

The smaller plant is small and the true leafs are just coming out, some of the patches on top of the leaf are present but no discoloration.

Any help appreciated? Thanks.

2. I think it may be the change of intensity of light from outside -> 24/0?

3. What are your temps? And do you think you might have over-watered?

4. 73.4F.
    No, definitely not. I really can't figure out what it is. They are the same height under the lights as my first grow, I've done everything the same and I didn't have this the first time round. I'm thinking it has something to do with bringing from outside (not much sun at all, London), to indoors under 24/0.