2nd grow, 1st hydro grow journal!!!(pics)

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by PurpleHerb, Dec 1, 2007.

1. Hey guys alright im back and up after my 1st grow very fun and rewarding. my 1st one however was outdoor and soil of course. this time i have spent some more time and money and am going hydro.

FACTS: * I am using a box i have made that is 5 feet tall 2 feet wide and about 2 feet deep.
    * Two plant hydro drip set-up.
    * Flouros for the first month then 250 hps.
    * bag seed

Questions: * what nutes would be best to use?
    * anyone know of a way to muffle the sound of the water driping into the resevour?
    * i would appreciate any help or any sugestions you guys have.

PICTURES: * my box still under a little construction

* hydro set up

* budshot from my first grow :)
    (Nothing in this post is true)

Attached Files:

2. you should send them of them seeds over my way

3. note this grow will most likey be a diff strain, although the 1st one was quit tasty! the seeds have been collected over years, from random sacks

4. alright so i painted the walla white the foil tape was to be a fire hazard precaution :) got couple little flouros and im watin for these little girls to pop up hopefully girls!!

Attached Files:

5. allright gusy couple new pics first one is my fake wall finished its in my closet if closet is open and you are looking in it apears normal however there is a 3x3x9 space left :)
    and the second one is my setup day 2 plants just poped up with first 2 baby leaves!!! light cycle is 18/6
    enjoy!!!!!

Attached Files: