2nd amendment

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by Goingtomars235, Feb 26, 2018.

1. After this florida school shooting, people have went off the rails crying about gun control, well who's fault is it? I'm a gun owner, own 2 glock gen 19 9mm handguns ...own one remington deer rifle.. two shotguns and two panther dpms ar-15 rifles with holographic sights.
    But since I'm pro 2nd I'm automaticly a boogeyman. And a no good person
    The deputies in florida .were too chickenshit to go inside and engage the shooter, the sheriff says the deputies actions are not his problem..nor his concern..REALLY?
    why are kids saying there was shooting going on upstairs and downstairs at the same time?
    Why did a girl say men dressed all in black with masks were shooting outside and inside the school?...there was a mass casualty drill at the school the same day...wow imagine that.
    Stephen paddock was proven to not to have been the shooter in las Vegas.
    But yet you see shooters up on the roofs and helicopters shooting..DO NOT BELIVE EVERYTHING THE NEWS MEDIA REPORTS...THIS MAY BE ANOTHER SANDYHOOK.

• Like Like x 4
    • Disagree Disagree x 4
  2. You know the details too well... Sounds like you were involved.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Thats pretty funny..I do know too much though probably for my own good

• Disagree Disagree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  4. Definitely can't believe everything the media reports. Especially during and after an event like this. They're willing to put journalistic integrity to the side to report on any information regardless of its accuracy. Lots of misinformation due to this.

We can't just nitpick such bad sources to use as evidence. You can't say that they reported on gunshots being upstairs and downstairs, call that suspicious and possibly smoking gun of a conspiracy, then tell us the information you're trusting shouldn't be trusted by us?

If you're telling us to not trust the media, which is good advice, you can't use the media to support claims. Or if you're going to say "I'm not making claims man just asking questions" bullshit, it still applies to the questions you're asking

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. what I'm saying is something is just as fucked up about this florida shooting as the FAKE sandyhook deal..why the fuck would the secret service show up at that very school 1 week before hand to change security protocol?..why was the u.s military there? For a drill? Wtf?
    And there is def something WIERD about sheriff Scott israel, and the way he is conducting himself with this situation..why would CNN tell kids to GO ALONG WITH THE SCRIPT?.
    And that little fact right there is proven to be true because there are too many kids blaming the same entity, CNN.
    Las Vegas narrative was bullshit, sandyhook was just a outright LIE AND PYS-OP for big pharma, and now this florida shooting.
    This country gets more fucked up by the day

• Like Like x 2
    • Disagree Disagree x 2
  6. So now big pharma benefitted from Sandy hook? I thought it was about gun control? That was the firm standing years ago when it happened. So now that no gun control happened, big pharmacy benefited from the government fake killing children?

7. Well it was a combination IMHO of big pharma for mental health drugs 1. 2. Gun control. And 3 a combination of both which is eerily coming to pass. With new legislation or so they are trying to with this florida deal.
    And yes sandyhook was a fake and I have seen no evidence to the contrary. Now I'm not saying the florida shooting was fake, I'm just saying that kid did not do it..because if any of you really thinks he took a ar 15 and a Uber to that school and done all that, then you have to be in fantasy land with the rest of the left. No offense.

• Disagree Disagree x 1
  8. Could I live in the lord of the rings universe? It's my favorite fantasy world. Second to final fantasy 10

• Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
  9. Laugh if you want, you folks are fixing to lose your 1st and 2nd amendments. Then I bet you won't laugh.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  10. Well I have to laugh when I enter a discussion and I'm told I live in a fantasy land. But I'm not to be offended by that.

Not really much to continue a discussion at that point

• Like Like x 1
  11. Yep especially when you truly don't get the ramifications of what is fixing to happen and dismiss it as either nonsense or hyperbali

• Disagree Disagree x 1
  12. I understand our rights don't exist and are just made up things. Interment camps taught me that. The bill of rights is bullshit.

• Like Like x 1
  13. Its coming...id be getting ready, I sure am

• Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
  14. As a brit I will never understand America and it's fixation with guns.
    Btw dont hate I like you yanks and the states. Also I have heard all the arguments " guns don't kill people do" which is fair but how many school shootings does it take before you admit something is clearly wrong.
    I might be wrong but as far I can see nothing is even debated by the gun lobby they seem to be on the defence in the aftermath of a shooting. Not saying ban all guns but at the very least debate it and see if there are compromise at all.

Oh and calling for teachers to be armed isn't a solution.

• Disagree Disagree x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  15. Neither are solutions because they ignore the underlying problems.

If we wanted solutions we would try to rehabilitate the murderer and once he is back to a more normal state of mind, have him sit down with a psychologist and trace his path into such darkness and raise awareness to the problems that can take a person down this road.

Anything short is a failure.

To the people that want him dead, tortured or locked up in solitary, why waste the potential benefit he could be to understanding these things? If he was rehabbed and was able to talk to schools of kids we may be able to save some people before they repeat these evils.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 2
  16. Found a report done by an individual who gathered what data he could on mass shootings. He found, among other things, that mass shooters stopped by the cops tended to kill around 5 times more people than those stopped by armed or even unarmed civilians.

Auditing Shooting Rampage Statistics - Daily Anarchist

I don't see how people can argue that armed civilians wouldn't be able to better protect themselves.

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
  17. #17 Praetorian, Mar 2, 2018
    Last edited: Mar 2, 2018
    I know a lot of this debate is lost on Europeans.
    I don't mean that as a jab, but I'm here visiting for a few months and people are generally clueless about every day life in the US. Those who do pay some attention, generally get their news from CNN etc.
    Oddly for Europe, many seem to think war could never come their door again, which..... I just don't understand.

I'd urge you to visit some of the better American conservative pundits like Shapiro, Klavan, or if you like it funnier - Crowder. There are several valid arguments that have been once again raised in defense of the 2nd amendment. Many have already been mentioned in this thread.

After any tragic event that involves guns, it is natural that many would clamor for a full ban and that entities like the NRA, the gun lobby, or just the Right would have to be the ones to once again defend the amendment.

• Like Like x 2
  18. [​IMG]

the british used guns to massacre colonists and enforce laws on colonists who had no representation in parliament, and our founders wanted to level the playing field.

it's 100% thanks to the gross tyranny of the British.

• Like Like x 5
    • Winner Winner x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  19. People who claim there's no need to own guns for self defense should watch these clips from the LA Riots

"When the gunfight starts, the LAPD ran away. Goodbye!" :laughing:

• Like Like x 4
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  20. Leftist Brain:

Cannot Compute.
    Minority on Minority crime registered.
    Cannot blame whites for everything.

Unable to process.

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 5
    • Funny Funny x 3