Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

2Gs?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Carlton, Jun 16, 2013.

1. The guy I buy fron usually plugs it, throws in a half a g a g sometimes hes pretty decent. This time it looked a little low to me tho. (Extremely dense though, literally feels like a rock, i tried squeezing them really hard and they didnt squish at all ) They look bigger in the pic trust me lol its 2 big nugs and one really small one but the way the nugs were when I took the pic makes it look more connected lol.

Sent from my SGH-T889 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

Attached Files:

2. looks straight

3. Looking good, man. Have one for the titty.  :bongin:

4. that looks kinda small but it depends on how big your hand is. if your guys usually good about hooking up i wouldnt worry about it but defenintly invest in a scale, it will save you money in the longrun

5. Youre straight.

At least you didnt get a lot of stems. My guy hooks me up but i still end up with like .3 weight of stems lol

6. It's a good bag from the looks of it

7. Looks real yummy. Is got to bee if it's dense.

Sent from my LG-MS770 using Grasscity Forum mobile app