Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

2grams of dank or an eighth of mids?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by KushSmokaa, Jan 13, 2011.

1. #1 KushSmokaa, Jan 13, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 13, 2011
    basically what the question says 2 grams of extremely dankity dank bud for 40$ (20 a G face value) or some mids for 60 an eighth? pce

2. If you think you'd smoke half as much dank as mids, go for the dank. If you think you'd smoke the same amount either way, mids will get you farther. Or maybe split the eighth with a buddy and each get a gram of dank? The possibilities are endless :smoke:

3. Depends how dank the mids are, or how undank the dank is. Id take the 2 grams danky dank anyday of the week

4. dank + bong = RIPPED

5. 60 an eighth for mids????? Whaaaaa:eek:

6. DANK! $40 for 2g's of dank is "normal" (at least for me), but you should be getting damned near an OZ of mids for $60.

7. buy the dank

i get an ounce of mids for 70 that is such a rip 60 for an eigth of mids is like paying for an eigth of dank

never pay more than 5 a g for mids

8. dude where do you live? $60 for a eighth of mids is a rip off.
    a eighth of dank is $60
    a Eighth of mids is $20
    I would go with the 2gs of dank if your eighth of mids really does cost $60 though

9. #9 Mrmarijuana, Jan 13, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 13, 2011
    I would buy 2 grams of dank. $40 for 2 grams is a little pricey so i should be really dank! Also, if you pay $40 for 2 grams of dank then you shouldn't be paying $60 for 3.5 grams of mids.
    The most I would pay for an eighth of mids would be $40.

Whatever you choose, enjoy :smoke:

10. IMO

Dank is the most reliable bud you can buy, why? Simply because it gets you the highest using the least amount of bud. I picked up some mids the other week as it was the only thing i could find. Taste was awful and got me now where near as high... sure i was high but it wasnt the lifted stage i liked to be at. Now i used to pick up mids all the time as dank is hard to find in my town, however i now have a contact that only does dank/peng for £10/g

Mids is ok when you want to do stupid shit... like roll a fat blunt, but always go with the dank when you can :smoke:

11. its a kid that goes to my highschool (im a senior and im 18) and he thinks hes a fucking badass and he "deals" ... to like 3 kids [not including me] and he was trying to convince my friend to buy it for 70$ its high mids kind of dank he claims its sour d but i dont believe the strain names these kids say unless they are the grower or know the grower thats why im more comfortable with the kid selling the 2g's cuz he said he doesnt know the name but i want your opinions on the prices

12. well the thing about buying from highschool kids [im 18 dont bother hassling me about it] is that they dont respect that the price depends on the potency they sell everything for 20 a g so it sucks but the kid selling the 2'gs is legit and has DANK. and its not really shitty bud its just not as dank as the 2g no name.

13. i can get decent mids for 20 an eighth.....

14. Bud can't be both Sour D AND these "high mids" you speak of.

$60 for anything associated with the word "mids" is suggesting an eighth of dank would be approximately $110......

Did $60 for a bag of MIDS not raise as many red flags for you as it does me????:confused_2:

15. i was mistaken it isnt mids its a semi dank strain its like right under good bud but its not quite as dank as the 2 grams i could get im a novice smoker and i dont know where to classify things so if someone wants to help me out on tht id appreciate it but its like a light green decent smelling bud but as i said the 2 grams is DANK while the eighth has like no color other then green [orange, purp etc.]

16. Who else besides you is calling this "semi-dank"? Sour D is actually a fairly common strain in my area, and it is a light green color. If it is actual sour D, your $60 bag would be your better bet. Don't let looks fool you. Color isn't everything!

17. Dank all the way dudeeeeeeeee

18. im from new jersey and the kid is getting it from nyc i think but he was trying to scam and get 70 an eighth and i feel like these kids in highschool will take it upon themselves to name the strain just so more people will buy from them

19. Yup. Sucks, happens all the time.... I would suggest you have someone who knows a little more about the subject check the bags out with you and have him/her help you decide. Otherwise just trust your gut and roll with it man.

20. Wait, those prices are pretty equal, get an eighth of dank for 60. 3.5 g * $20/g = $70, -$10 for the decreasing marginal utility, which is why buying in bulk is cheaper.