2c-i or methylone

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by crf88, Nov 6, 2009.

1. Im thinking about picking up either one of these but can't deceide which one :rolleyes:. 2c-i is
    supposed to be like a cross between LSD and MDMA and methylone is similar to MDMA. For those of you who have tryed these, which one would you get? I've rolled and loved it. Never dropped LSD because it never came around my area but always wanted to.

2. I haven't tried either, but from what I've heard, don't ever pass up the 2c's even though I heard 2c-I is disliked the most out of all the 2c's. But yet again, I can't judge.

3. 2C-I for sure. I took a capsule of it and tripped balls for 8 hours and it was amazing. Methylone is like shitty speedy MDMA.

Edit: @Danklicious: 2C-I is definitely NOT the most disliked of the 2Cs; in fact, it's one of the most popular. The least liked, and least widely available would be analogues like 2C-C and 2C-D, both of which are like dirtier, weaker versions of 2C-I or 2C-E.

4. Definitly go with the 2c-i

5. Yeah 2c-i is pretty popular as far as 2c-xs go. I don't have any experience with methylone but I know that 2c-i is fucking sweet and a full blown psychedelic experience without too much mindfuck that one recieves from acid/mushrooms/mescaline so I would go with that.

I have however read a couple of negative things about methylone and all that speedy shit scares the hell out of me.

6. go with the 2-c-i the methylone wreaks havoc upon your body but is much like mdma, you must indulge in more methylone to reach effects like mdma, 2-c-i will probly open your eyes

7. I did about 3 doses of 2ci my first and only time trying it had a really good time, one of the best highs ive ever had, had a really reallly sore back on the come down though.