2C-I or 2C-E??

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by je5ter, Oct 6, 2009.

1. Which one do you guys think is better? What are the differences ?

2. there is a long read for both of those on wiki,

2c-i and 2c-e there is a page with a list for whole 2c!

3. They are different, Erowid has good descriptions on them, as does PiKHAL, if you can get your hands on a copy (you can find it online). 2C-E is illegal in the US though, and 2C-I is not specifically scheduled, though it would be illegal under the Analogue Act if meant for human consumption.

I can't really describe the differences in the trips because I've only taken 2C-I and 2C-T-2, but based on those experiences I would definitely recommend 2C compounds to anyone who enjoy psychedelics. 2C-I was better in my opinion, and felt like a moderate dose of acid and a small dose of MDMA. I was tripping hard for 8 hours but came it and out of it very quickly; I've heard that if you snort it (which is very painful), you're tripping before you can even say "Damn! That hurt."

4. out of those who have done 2c-i and 2c-e, which one did you prefer and why? I have only done 2c-i and loved it, i hear 2c-e is more visual and i would love more info before making a purchase soon

5. looooove t2, just insufflated some woooohh. dont burn THAT bad but its well worth the pain;):D

6. I prefer 2c-e. Had some of the most fun times on it. Snorting hurts soo bad tho! It was like 30 mins of straight pain. HARDCORE pain at that. i started tripping almost as soon as i tasted the drip.

7. Hmm, idea, I have.

Na, I think I better take it orally for my first time. Cant wait to try it.

8. Never insulfate the 2c's. it is described as intense pain, i rubbed my nose once and went fuck that burns. could not see getting 20-30 mg up there. your head would be on fire. Disclamer i use between 40-50 mgs of 2ci and 25-30 of 2ce to get decent effects and have gone as high as 75 of 2ci and 50 2ce, for full blown trips, that are almost lsd like., so i am naturally tolerant, dont try this at home, lol
    personally 2ce and 2ci are just as visual, but 2ce tends to bring out the organic patterns while 2ci seems to skew thing a bit more, just a different typ of visual. I like to mix them togehter say 20 2ce and 30 2ci for a real good time. Personally 2ce tends to be more nauseating, i have thrown it up before. 2ci tends to be pretty smooth on the stomache from my experince

9. Cool, thanks for the info guys
    What about 2c-t-2?
    Which one would u guys pick, 2c-t-2 or 2c-i?

10. If it was me

2ci no hesitation

the 2ct's are a bit speedier and have more body load. i much prefer the 2c's over the 2ct's. I dont like the speedy effects, other may think differently

11. 2C-E is NOT illegal, or specifically scheduled. Nor is 2C-I. 2C-B is.

Yes, 2C-E and 2C-I could both be deemed illegal under the Analogue Act, but that is for selling massive amounts for anything other than research. Individual possession wouldn't be illegal.

I've only ever done 2C-E. It was the fucking bomb. I NEVER get visuals on anything, even N,N DMT, so I cannot comment, but it is definitely a fantastic rush with a great body buzz. Definitely an aphrodisiac, anything you touch or rub will feel INSANE.

But as far as the argument one vs. the other, its a completely moot point. They are so extremely similar it isn't even worth it to argue the specifics, set and setting will effect your trip more than which chemical you choose. Go with whichever you can get for the better price.

Snort if you want, but it doesn't change the trip qualitatively like it might with some other chemicals, it only quickens the onset. Just swallow the shit in tissue paper. Be careful with both of them, if you go even 5mg over your limit you will blow chunks for 30 mins. After that, smooth sailing. Enjoy.

12. ive only taken 2c-e and i would def recommend trying it. its unlike any other psychadelic drug that ive tried and you learn a lot about yourself through the experience. i was laying outside tripping on it and i felt as i was a vegetable merging with the ground. the sun felt so good shining down on me and i didnt want to ever get up. i was looking up at the tree above and it looked as if the leaves of the tree were shaped like a pterodactyl. everything around me looked way different and it was like i was looking at the world through the eyes of a child. i didnt really hallucinate though, my mind did it for me.

13. Wow I cant wait till my 2c-i comes in the mail :hello::hello:

14. deffinately 2c-e man its the strongest in the 2c family. I suggest just takin it orally tho man, snorting honestly gives you the nastiest, chemical burning drip ever hahah :smoking:

And it honestly feels amazing and lasts around 8 -12 hrs. I sometimes loose sense of my body on it and feel like im conciously floating.

15. Which is more manageable? I am assuming 2C-I is less intense and more manageable, translating to a choice more suitable for social settings than 2C-E? I have used 2C-I in social settings before and it was manageable but if the psychedelic effects of 2C-E are even moderately stronger than 2C-I than I am not sure if it would be suitable for social settings. Are there noticeable differences in the empathogen/entactogenic characteristics and psychedelic/hallucinogenic characteristics between 2C-I and 2C-B? I'd also love to hear how 2C-T-2 compares to 2C-I and 2C-E, in both terms of psychedelia and entactogenic activity/suitability for social settings. Any one tried all three with reliable observations? 2C-I, 2C-E and 2C-T-2?

16. i had 2c-b a long time ago and it was one of my favourite drugs - i keep hearing that it's around everywhere lately since mdma is in short supply, but i've yet to get my hands on it myself. i've heard about people enjoying 2c-i for the last couple of years or more, but 2c-e seems to be more recent on the scene - or maybe i'm just out of touch.
    how close is 2c-i to 2c-b, what are the differences? i get the impression that 2c-e wouldn't be suitable for a gig/club setting, is 2c-i likely to be (assuming i'd also enjoy 2c-b in such a setting)? how visual is 2c-i compared to 2c-b? cheers.