2c-e

Discussion in 'General' started by mundi, Apr 26, 2006.

1. Hey,

I've been doing some research 2C-E and it's close relatives. 2C-B is illegal and the only difference is that it doesn't have Bromine. Now, can someone please explain to me what the difference between these two drugs is?

Also, looking at 2C-B's chemical structure, the only noticeable difference between it and it's legal brother 2C-B-FLY is that... okay, I'm not going to make a fool out of myself trying to describe little lines and circles. So please, someone tell me, what makes these two different studying their chemical structures? What significance do those differences have? What makes 2C-E and 2C-B different?

Also, how easy is it to get 2C-E? Any information on this drug would be great. I'd like to experience it before they make it illegal. :rolleyes: Sorry for having so many questions, but that's the purpose of forums and this thread. If you don't have useful information please don't waste time posting.

edit: First pic looks weird as a thumbnail, click on it and it's fine.

Attached Files:

2. if your talking about dragonfly or the likes i suggest strongly that you stay away from it. the harmful side effects are still unknown and the trips are lengths of up to 3 days.

3. Awesome man, but I need information on the drug(s) and possible experiences. I'll make that decision for myself. :)

4. :eek: :eek: :eek:

5. k dude hold on ill grab the warning label off of shroomery.

*edit* uhhh after trying to put the label up it says its too big but if i resize it. the text will be fucked. just message me on aim and ill send it to you or something.

6. i got 8 5mg 2c-e pills in a cigarette pack along with 8 concerta and 1 dexedrine, if you want em you can come grab em up cuz i'm broke n need to get rid of em

7. That's written for 2C-B-FLY, another form of 2C-B (which is illegal), "dragonfly" is legal. That was one of the questions of the thread, is to find out the difference between all of these, and find out some personal experiences to see if I really want to try this out. Thanks for your concern though, man.

8. k then ill do a better search for ya. i thought that was what you were looking for

9. I heard its like takin 5 hits of acid in one thing..last for a couple days, and reallly fucks you up ha.