2c-E... What a night

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by darkesthour, Oct 30, 2009.

1. Alright GC, I'm bored as hell, comin down and can't sleep so it's time for an experience report. Idk how many of you are actually interested but whatever, it's passin the time :smoke:

So I acquired 20mg's powder from a very common online vendor about a week and a half ago. I waited for a night where i could just chill with my girlfriend and really enjoy the drug with no worries.

Last night we got back to my house around 9:30. As soon as we got home i mixed all 20mg's into about a half cup of iced tea. I drank it casually since you couldn't really notice the taste of the 2c-e.

It really took a while to kick in. About an hour and a half. Experienced some slight discomfort and nausea about 45 min after finishing the drink. Eventually the slight discomfort lead to total discomfort. No matter what I did I couldn't get comfortable in my bed, standing, on the floor, nothing.

I smoked a bong pack about an hour and 15 min in to help with the nausea. Still ended up vomitting. Once that was done the whole trip pulled a U-turn in the opposite direction. My bathroom tiles slowly became distorted looking very similar to an acid trip. After leaving the bathroom and looking around my house everything was distorted, moving, breathing. I felt like I was on 2 doses of some good cid.

From here shit got really intense. I went back into my room to go chill and my mind would not stop. It was like every thought you could imagine just running through your head and not being able to keep up. Almost like you're moving about the speed of sound but everything else is stuck on pause. Yet you're stuck in some kind of scramble just trying to figure everything out at once. I felt like I was going mad.

After that the hallucinations started getting stronger. My girlfriend, who was asleep, looked like her eyes were randomly opening and shutting with her eyeballs moving everywhere very frantically. It was amusing because the visuals were now much more realistic than acid. Almost to the point where I was wondering if this was the drug or am I going crazy. I actually thought "Am I gonna be like this forever?" multiple times during the trip.

Watching TV was like watching Waking Life. All the characters on Law and Order were morphing constantly, but keeping the same general figure, changing colors, very animated/pastel looking. Since there was no discomfort I was really having a good time. I felt in control.

Trying to go to sleep was impossible. My mind wouldn't slow down enough for me to sleep. Since my girlfriend had to get up for work the next day I decided to go try and sleep on the couch so I wouldn't wake her every 10 minutes while I tried to get comfortable. No luck of course, so I just watched Spongebob. It was very entertaining regardless of not being able to follow ANYTHING.

All in all it seems to be a very unique experience. The best advice I can really give to anyone planning on taking it is just don't underestimate it. This drug didn't seem to get along with me the same as others. I've read other users stating this drug "doesn't like you" and that's definetly a true statement. It didn't feel like this drug liked me at all. Love/hate kinda thing I guess. I will most likely be doing another 2C-x, just not within the next couple weeks haha.

To anyone who actually reads this, I hope you gain something from it and good vibes to anyone dosin some 2C-E in the near future. :smoke:

• Like Like x 1
  2. sounds fun dude, i've been very curious of the 2c-x's but have never experienced them. how was the euphoria? and what would you compare the initial feeling of when the trip really sets in with? or is it its own feeling completely?

i wish i was lucky/knowledgeable enough to get some good RC's. im jealous man :wave:

3. The euphoria was very similar to MDMA at times, then other times i felt almost dopesick. As soon as the trip hits you its a whole different kind of feeling. Especially since all of the effects come in waves. Good luck getting some RC's man, give me a PM if you dont have any luck :bongin:

4. I've always wanted to try 2c-e.. I"ve tried 2c-i before but IMO its nothing special

5. 2C-E is the SHIT! drop 30 mg and you'll feel like your on a quarter of shrooms and 3 rolls. I didn't know you could get it online though, I thought that shit was a scam/DEA set-up.

6. ive had 2cb, the first time it didnt seem to affect me. the 2nd it blended pretty well with a hit of acid. very similar to candyflipping, but not quite the same vibe

i want to try some more but i too dont have a connect around my area

7. Nice, first time I've heard of a 2c-E trip. Mostly 2c-I's. I'll have to wait until more money starts coming in till I can try some.

8. 2cb is best imo

9. Mind if I ask what it is? Seems fun, but i've never heard of it before.

10. Good report man.

I plan on trying this sometime down the road.

11. Thank you. I'm glad you guys took the time to read it. I really suggest you, or anyone else who has thoroughly researched the drug to give it a try. Definetly go for the 20mg does (if I'm allowed to say that :confused:) since the trip seems pretty controllable MOST of the time.