Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

28g edible

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by addlestoner, Mar 30, 2012.

1. OP is still asleep

2. People op has reached another universe we won't be seeing him for a long time

3. That brownie is going to taste like shit

4. If I was eating a oz brownie taste would be the least of my worrys

5. Smoke a bowl first, so that you can eat it all.

6. Give him until Tuesday. We can't be sure he's even awake yet

But Marijuana toxicity should be named Grasscity-itis just because we found the first OD

7. i hope this thread delivers

8. Take a picture of the brownie before you eat it

9. In the wise words of Tommy Chong, I hope your not busy for about a month.

10. hey man you okay?

11. We might have gotten trolled....

12. Tell us what it's like to be on the moon when you get back

13. that's so fucked.......ive eaten to much of a good thing before and i was laying on my back thinking when is this going to end!!!

and that wasnt shit compared to this. but then again .ive heard of people eating like almost 40 g's of hash in morroco and triping for three days straight.

after i heard this ive always wanted to take a trip to morroco

14. ive heard of people passing out and lip's turning blue from strong canna butter

i wonder how the op's doing...nothing to do but ride it out.
    hope his friend who talked him into it didnt give him the "desert treatment" when the op
    told him he was "dieing", while squirming around on his floor

15. Just man it and go to space!

16. Well from what i remember off the start it was fucking intense, i arrived at ryans house to find him sat at his front table with the biggest fucking grin on his face. His bird brought in a brownie the length of my fore arm. I explained i knew what was gunna go down and asked wether i would be able to crash at his if im to incapacitated he smilled and showed me he had already set up a camp bed on the floor haha.

S after a couple of bowls (gotta have some good high time first haha) i got down to it. It took me around 45 minutes to eat but i was already feeling it towards the end. After what i imagine was around an hour and a half in it was more intense than anything ive felt of cannabis alone before.
    i was having constant ideas which seemed world changing only to forget them instantly as my brain formed another. I remember everyone laughing at me but being unsure what the fuck was going on (ill get the full details of ryan when hes back from work). Then the spinning got to much and i vomited EVERYWHERE, it was a constant stream haha.

I remember being guided to a real bed and thats all i remember until now pics and the full story in about 6 hours.

17. Oh and i just smoked some BHO my tolerance is astronomical :( any ideas on how long of a t break till back to 0?

18. LOL wow sounds like quite the something must have happened.

19. OMG just been onto my email account and i notice ive got an order confirmation from *** Ive ordered a syn full size shower head with a dirty rico showerhead ac and a B wilson disk slide! Milk and pics when it comes!. Best Decision ive ever unconciously made haha.