Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

28g edible

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by addlestoner, Mar 30, 2012.

1. Well my friend has recently just harvested an amazing yield and hes offered me an oz on the condition he makes it into cannabutter and bakes 1! brownie with it, and that i have to eat it at once.

Just wondering anyone ever done anything like this, what to expect??

P.s biggest edible i had before was a .5 Brownie i didnt feel lol!

Ive never felt a bad vibe ever off of cannabis or even errl (could this change that?)

Ive got nothing to do for 4 days anyway

am i being to stupid?

2. Um my guess is your gonna pull a whitey, especially if its dank haha. 28 grams all at once sounds intense, but also sounds like a huge waste. If thats the only way he would give it to you why not.

3. 28g's into 1 edible = most likely puking. but try it. ive eaten edibles with 10+g's. try it, its worth the story / experience. lol

4. you're going to have a hard time melting 28 grams into enough butter/oil for 1 brownie...

5. you will get so ferociously high you wont even know what to do with yourself, then probably puke, turn white as paper and feel tingly.

And it will last for hours and hours and hours

6. Im a pretty big eater so it could be a big brownie lol, I think im gunna do it haha and i have never puked of cannabis at worst im thinking i might just crash out for like a year lol.

7. Geuss i might not do it what about a half oz? Ive smoked like a gram of BHO with a Q of flowers in like 2 hours and felt fine so do you think 14gs would still be unenjoyable?

8. smoking and eating are completely different worlds lol

9. Lol guess its time to delve into the deep, im going in aware im likely not to enjoy it but ill post the results here anyway. wish me luck haha

10. if that butter is made well, you wont be posting for a few days lol

11. lol u crazy bro.

i dont know if i would do this.... unless i had a huge tolerence from multiple edibles a day + constant whips/blunts

even then i would think twice

12. Well he exclusively eats he hates smoking im pretty sure he knows whats gunna go down haha

13. sounds like a really shitty time, do it :D

14. Well ive had a 3 day trip on a unmentionable and i still got something good out of that so i cant see this being 100% negative even if i dont enjoy it at the time

15. You'll pass out and sleep for 48 hours.

16. This is what I would do, Make a normal brownie with no weed, switch it with the 28g brownie and save it for the next couple weeks taking small bites everyday. Or else you'll slip into a coma.

17. [quote name='"lbs"']This is what I would do, Make a normal brownie with no weed, switch it with the 28g brownie and save it for the next couple weeks taking small bites everyday. Or else you'll slip into a coma.[/quote]

Chop it up into 28 pieces

18. my homie ate a 17g edible and was passed out for almost 72 hours, good luck

19. dude im by no means a lightweight but ive felt like i was dying just from smoking to much so if you do do it be ready for one hell of a trip and dont have shit to do all week haha

20. do it for the science!!!! why turn it down?