Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

280 for an Ounce..should the weed be average or dank?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by jvsdiojisio, Jan 27, 2014.

1. For 280 an ounce, do you think the weed should be dank for that price? Or would you be okay with getting average for that price? (Mids, high mids, what would you want for that price?)

2. Should be some good weed

3. #3 GanjaJoe96, Jan 27, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 27, 2014
    If I was getting an oz of mids I better be paying half that price. Thats what id pay for dank stuff, and only dank stuff

4. It depends. I've seen high grade go for 500 a zip sometimes. On average I get dank for 250 an oz though so you might be lucky

5. It should definitely be dank. 300 a zip is a good number here, so 280 sounds good. Mids are like 120 an Oz generally. Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

6. I'd be extremely pissed if it wasn't good lol. But surely it isSent from my SPH-L710 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

7. Mids to high midsdOtDaG42

8. Definitely should be dank but that could be different depending on where you live. Shit even $280 is high for dank in a lot of places these days.

9. Depends on your state. I would guess high mids to dank Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

10. Would want to be pretty dank... I pay 200 a bag here and it's generally very good.

11. That should be pretty ass dank stuff. Dispensaries don't even charge that much for an oz of dank unless it's like top notch $25-$32 a gram type shit then you'll pay about $300 for an oz.Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

12. That would be AA+ dank here in Orlando and probably AAA+ dank in Denver.