28 Weeks Later?

Discussion in 'General' started by ZergRush, May 14, 2007.

1. [​IMG]

So what did everyone who has seen it think? The ending really pissed me off but the rest of the movie was pretty much win. The best part i think was the first attack inside the house.

2. I'll get back to you when I've found a decent torrent ;)

3. ...spawn more overlords.

4. NEED MORE VESPENE GAS! Anyways fuck this movie was good. I'm sure someone had to see it!

5. i liked the first one alot more, the opening 10min were cool but it was all down hill from there :(

6. Let me know when you do.

I'm always in the mood for a chuckle.

:D

7. i saw it and IMO i thought it was better than 28 days later. better than i expected, high on gore and the premise alludes to the US occupation of Iraq. Recommend smoking a blunt beforehand for best viewing experience

8. my sentiments exactly. Still thought it was ill but seemed lacking. Really didn't like the crazy cam shit where the camera went nuts.

9. I really enhjoyed it. Except for when that guy..

*SPOLIER*

gouges out his wifes eyes. gross. just way to much for me. it really sucks though..america would survive the Rage.

10. You bastard! I read my pages from the bottom up and you spoiled it for me :(

Or maybe I'm lying completely and read it just because you said spoiler:rolleyes:

lol:p

11. I plan on seeing it this week hopefully.

12. Very good movie, was expecting it to be crap but was pleasently surprised.

13. Be careful! I've gotten two letters from my ISP about movies I've downloaded... I've been downloading pirated stuff for about 10 years now and this is the first time I've ever been asked about it... I just don't even bother using aXXo anymore

All you have to worry about is video, software/games are still 99% safe.

14. ^^^ yeah, changing you ports periodically can help.

My ISP has been putting a big crunch on piraters, limiting all bit torrent traffic to 9 kbs

Still one step ahead of them, though ;)

15. I'm a huge fan of the prequel. The movie is supposed to be making political commentary on the U.S. war in Iraq. The beginning was the best part for me.

16. Just saw the movie today, smoked a huge blunt before it... Cant wait till the next one. Was fucking great.

17. I saw it with a free movie ticket I had. I liked the first one alot. This one was good but not up to par with the first. It had some sick sequences though like the bombing scene was done really well, and the opening. That shot where you see the jets flying over his head was awesome! I agree that the ending was cheesy though.

18. I too saw it today.

There were some minor problems I have with it, but overall well done.

It was hard to match the first one; and I don't think this film quite did that, but it came close and ultimately satisfied my expectations.

I was glad to see a little bit more of the... almost Machiavellian villainy of both the father and the commanding officer. Saving one's own skin at the expense of others.

My judgment is still somewhat suspended until the third film, 28 Months Later, because; well, I thought Matrix Reloaded sucked too until I saw Revolutions and it all made sense, and capped off a lot of the confusing plot and subplot.

It was worth the ticket price; and that's rare considering how much I use bit torrent.

I can safely say that, minus some technicalities, that this movie series has earned a place in the hearts of the zombie-cult community

19. The ending basically said "well we hope you enjoyed 2 hours of people bitting each other and going ape shit, come back in two years and give us another 10 bux."

20. You were expecting something else?