27 Days Into Flowering- Any tips on Incresing Yield

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by daddymarty91, Dec 30, 2014.

1. Hi Guys,

Currently 27 days into Flowering, These had a bit of a rough start with Heat Etc however that is now under control and even though through VEG they were not looking the best they have really started to pickup, Currently giving them Budzilla and Headmaster every second/third water with PH Tested water,

Please see below thread as this was my last post regarding this same lot,
    There is 19 of them with 3 X 600W HPS 12/12
    Photos is just of one out of light as it stuffs up the colours obviously

http://forum.grasscity.com/indoor-medical-marijuana-growing/1346596-some-leaves-curling-ends-any-help-would-appreciated.html

Really appreciate everyones input and advice
    Regards

Attached Files:

2. No heat problems period (even 1 heat wave slows growth and maturity)
    Co2
    More nutes
    Closer lights

Looks good though at 4 weeks

3. Those look NICE!!!

4. Plants look good. Keep them healthy and they will produce as much as they possibly can for their size. There's no such thing as a magic bud producing liquid, the plant will produce to its maximum when kept at peak health throughout its life span.

Bham

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

5. #5 CFLConnoisseur, Feb 11, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 11, 2015
    Plants looking great and healthy. A bit of defoliation can help your yield. Also try to even out the canopy and lower the light to make more efficient use of it.

6. False, defoliation is not a scientifically proven technique to increasing yield. The leaves your trimming off store mobile nutrients that the plant will use during mid point of flowering, these will fall off naturally anyways, so your doing more harm then good.

Bham

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

Maybe not proven scientifically but the pictures I've seen speak wonders to the technique. Removing shadowy areas that cover up your buds only makes sense to me.

First pluck:

[​IMG]

4 days later

[​IMG]

an additional 4 days later

[​IMG]

8. I like the method but not all strains do....itll shock the shit out of and herm some....i got use to the tuck job...which doesnt help the lower....just helps your colas

9. That growth did not happen in only 8 days. At that rate the plant would be ready for harvest in 3 weeks :laughing:

Those pictures are from a guide on defoliation by some dude that goes by "Keef Treez". I can't find the original thread on google. It's just a guide that is spread around many marijuana forums. Don't believe everything you read on the interwebz.